New members of the Nigeria forum, introduce yourselves here - 2021

Hi all,

Newbie on the Nigeria forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Nigeria if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

My name is kayode oresanya from Nigerian. Being a pharmacist for over 15 years and worked within the public and private sectors.
I currently work with the Lagos state health service commission as a hospital pharmacist.
Am married with kids and ready to move to Seychelles.
I need expat advice on registration and settling down in Seychelles.

My name is ISANI, Bright Chinwugo. I am a Nigerian from the eastern part. I studied English and Literary Studies from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka.  I have M.A. in Literature from UNiversity of Nigeria.

Moderated by Priscilla 3 years ago
Reason : free advertising is not allowed
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello my name is Pam. I am from the US. Happy to have found this forum. I am a retired American. I would like to visit friends in Nigeria soon for a brief stay (3weeks) with the intentions of deciding if I want to move to Nigeria as a non working retired Expat. Learning the appropriate path of which visas would be necessary would be helpful. First as a tourist and then as a permanent self sufficient non working resident Expat. Any experienced information would be helpful. Thanks in advance!

Hi
I'm Laetitia Meyer, I am SOUTH African I worked in Nigeria as an expatriate between 2019 and 2020. I would like to come back to Nigeria soon. I am looking for a Hospitality Managers job. I have over 14 years experience in Hospitality. I would be greatfull if anyone can give me jobleads. Thank you

From Nigeria based in Kuwait, just want to meet Nigerians in Kuwait as well

I am durojaiye Akeem Bidemi, from Nigeria , I am a graduate study geography,I am planning to go on holiday with my family in Canada or USA,I am married with one kid, please I will be very happy if any one can  give us guide lines on how our visa will be granted thanks

Thank you for your comment

I hard work there  but now in India  , I want to come back  in Nigeria

Hello Sir
I am worked in Nigeria  Transport department (Maintenance) last february 2020  ,  4 year experience for there, i looking a new job in Nigeria  ,
   I humble requested you  , can I get 
Thank you

Hello Pam, I'm Catherine. I live and work in Lagos as a Nurse.
All you need to do is visit the Nigerian Embassy in your home country to get information about the Visa requirements.

I am Lawyer based in Lagos, Nigeria. I practice immigration law, Commercial Law, Property Law and Maritime. My area of practice is not limited to the already mentioned areas.

I am Arash and currently, I am working as a business developer/international communicator for Amnpardaz company in Iran. I am looking for sales agents and resellers in Africa to expand our market and offer a beneficial business to those who qualify enough to do this.
We produce antivirus and anti-ransomware along with 20 other products which we will explain in detail in a meeting.
I am so happy to be here among you amazing people. Thank you for inviting me and hearing me.

Im new here in the Nigerian forum looking to get acquainted with self subordinate people

Hi all, am Sharon Wamuni  from Kenya. Looking to get acquainted with other kenyans  & other expats living in Lagos.

I am a Nigerian intending to visit Kuwait, Tunde can I have your WhatsApp contact

I am a Nigerian intending to visit Kuwait, Tunde can I have your WhatsApp line?

Hi everyone, I'm Olawale Abdullah by name, I operates a construction company here in Abuja Nigeria, looking for business partners, individuals who want to invest in estates or those who are into Estate development.

Hello. I am Wakky from Nigeria, based in Abuja. I am a Realtor. ***

I plan to relocate from the country soon. I will connect with people in my chosen destination and ask questions as will be necessary.

It's good to be here.

Moderated by Diksha 2 years ago
Reason : The promotion of services is not allowed on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Warmest Greetings to you Madam, I'm into building construction, is there a way you can help my business? And beside can I reach you via WhatsApp if yes kindly drop your mobile number thanks.

Hello, I'm Catherine from Lagos, Nigeria.  What part of Nigeria are you

Hi my name is Stephen Wekesa from Kenya. I am a trained I.T expert. I have been offered at Tiger Beverages Limited. I want to relocate to Nigeria but i also want to know more Nigeria, the company i will be working with and generally just life in Nigeria. Am excited to be part of this very noble forum. God Bless.

swekesam wrote:

Hi my name is Stephen Wekesa from Kenya. I am a trained I.T expert. I have been offered at Tiger Beverages Limited. I want to relocate to Nigeria but i also want to know more Nigeria, the company i will be working with and generally just life in Nigeria. Am excited to be part of this very noble forum. God Bless.

Hi Swekesam, my name is Catherine, from Lagos,Nigeria. I live and work as a Nurse in Ajah, Lagos.
Tiger beverages limited, is located in "Isolo" area of Lagos, so, you're coming to Lagos.
I don't know if your company would be providing you accommodation and some other perks. That would make things easier for you but if they don't, do not worry.
Lagos is the biggest commercial, busy and fun place to be. Cost of rent depends on the area you choose to live.
Lagos is made up of the mainland and the island.
Rent on the mainland (where your company is), is a bit cheaper than rent on the island.
Lagos is safe but, you have to be careful at odd hours and in crowded places, just like in every other city in the world.
Power supply is generally epileptic in Nigeria but, each Nigerian has found a way to provide themselves electricity either with a generator or solar system. Wherever you choose to live, ask those questions before taking the house.
Water too might not be clean in some parts, especially on the island. Wherever you choose to live, check for water.
There are banks and atms close to anywhere you live, supermarkets are easily accessible too.
Lagos is a lively and fun city! You won't regret coming! With time, you'll adjust and even meet other expats who have become locals already 😁

Hello everyone,

Thank you for your message @Catarina93.  :up:

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team.

Am Amos, am interested to go to Albania, anyone here from Albania, please private chat me

Send me message ok

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=969373

Thanks!

Closed