New members of the Malta forum, introduce yourselves here - 2021

Hi Everyone,
My name's Jonathan. I am a 34 years old Frenchman, married with one child .
Currently living in Paris, we are in the proccess to relocate to Malta as a Freelancer (thanks to COVID, i can work for French companies from anywhere and my wife can her airbnb business anywhere). We choose Malta for the weather, affordability, security (an issue in Paris) and taxes (also an issue in France)
We are due to move to San Pawl before April 2022.
I am  looking for information about:
- life in San Pawl (accomodation, daycare centers, kindergarden).
- if they are good accountants for expats (transfering a French SCI to an LLC in Malta, taxes for non-dom)
Interesting people to know and share knowledge :)
Jonathan

Hi, myself from India..Interested to move Malta to work in SCM, Logistics sector!,,an help u guys🤔

ingemott wrote:

Hi everyone, I'm Inge and new on this forum. I've lived already a few years in Malta and I'm now living in Gozo. I'm joining to share experiences here on these beautiful islands.

Hey there

Welcome, thank you for your introduction. Where are you from? What attracted you to Gozo?

My name is Muhammad Usman Farid i have been working in the UAE for four years as a watchman building cleaner my responsibility all bulding Aria cleaning insaid and outsaid and parking area cleaning.i need a job in Malta.

wwwumeedusman2 wrote:

My name is Muhammad Usman Farid i have been working in the UAE for four years as a watchman building cleaner my responsibility all bulding Aria cleaning insaid and outsaid and parking area cleaning.i need a job in Malta.

We are unable to help on here as we are not a recruitment agency. Look in the the jobs section by all means.

Hello sir,
My name Ajay singh, I'm from basically hanumangarh(rajasthan), India
My education BSc agriculture (hons.) degree
I'm apply for a job packing helper.
Email :- ***
Phone contact :- ***
Whatsap :- ***
Thanks sir.

Moderated by Cheryl 2 years ago
Reason : For security reasons, do not post your contact details on the forum please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

No jobs on the main forum, you could look in the jobs section but unlikely to get any sort of job unless resident here. Also, best not to post contact details on an open website.

mabbua7begin wrote:

Respect sir. My name is mahasan
I want to dishwasher job in any restaurant

You will not be given a work visa for a dishwasher job, it is also the lowest paid job in the kitchen, With high rents you would not be able to afford to rent a flat.

Sorry,

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=969350

Thanks!

Closed