New members of the Luxembourg forum, introduce yourselves here - 2021

Hi all,

Newbie on the Luxembourg forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Luxembourg if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Good day sir/madam!

My name is Emeka Clifford Chukwuemeka from Nigeria just passed out from secondary school and  i am willing to advance to Bachelor's Degrees program
in any good University or Collage in Luxembourg, i need an assistant that will help me with the requirements including tuition fee and visa procession, or you can equally reefer me to a reliable someone.

Thank you

Best regard

Moderated by Cheryl 3 years ago
Reason : For security reasons, contact details should not be posted on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Am in Nigeria but want to relocate to Luxembourg

I'm from Sri Lanka, now working in Luxembourg. I will be glad to help anyone with information about Luxembourg.

Am from Nigeria married with 2 kids am in to fashion I love to relocate with my family to Luxembourg I also want to make good friends men and women l love your country

Thanks am from Nigeria please love to relocate to Luxembourg whats Luxembourg

Hi, everyone! Glad to meet you :) I am from Ukraine, work on the edge of art and business.
I sell the artworks (sculpture, painting, photography) and create art-concept for companies to make it a logical prolongation of the business-idea, mission, philosophy, to improve the wellbeing and comfort in living/working spaces ***
Right now I am launching the new direction: exclusive design-objects from all over the world  ***
:) Welcome! :))

Moderated by Diksha 3 years ago
Reason : No external links, pls.

Hi Emi,
I truly pleased to meet you. I would like to study in Luxembourg this fall, 2021. As a result, I wish to find out if it's a place that is good to go for the purpose of studies.

Thanks

Hi everyone,
Newbie on this forum, please I need an advice on how to relocate from Nigeria to Luxembourg

Moderated by Priscilla 2 years ago
Reason : please post in english only on this english speaking forum

My names are Festus Mildred Amaka, I'm 34 years old a native of ldeato South Local Government Area of lmo State Nigeria. A diploma holder in public Administration from Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) lie-lfe Osun State Nigeria.

Thanks

Hi everyone, and It is a pleasure to be on this forum.
My name is Emmanuella, and I am from Nigeria. I want to move to Luxembourg to start my journey towards a new career path in Digital Marketing. Moving to Luxembourg will be such a great exposure for me, to meet new people from so many diverse cultures. I look forward to connecting with other people on the same path, and hopefully meeting when we get to our destination.
Thank you so much.

Hello, I use the name Xenaida online, but my name is Victoria. I live in Las Vegas, NV, USA right now, but I am planning to move to Luxembourg by next summer. I'm not moving because of work or anything like that. I've always been in the USA and I want to live outside of these borders.

I just started learning Luxembourgish and German while I collect as much information as I can. So far, my plans are coming together and I'm excited. Hopefully, I will be able to meet everybody.

Hey it nice meeting y'all

Hello,
I'm elie from Lebanon, I am a lawyer and law instructor with a Ph.d in law, thinking to immigrate to Luxembourg, I thought if I can register at the university of Luxembourg for a master in law in order to find a job and then my family could join me.
But I am so confused and I need information and clarification about everything there, is it possible? Education? Schools? Finding a job? Getting the nationality? Etc ...
Thanks for your time and for your help

Hello Dear All,
Thanks for accepting me to this group.
My name is Pedro I'm from Portugal and I'm a finance guy and I would like to have international work experience and Luxembourg looks like a perfect choice.
It's a multicultural country with a lot of multinational companies that accept English speakers. I'm looking forward to connecting with other people on the same path or people that had the past the same experience that may give me some advice or tips.
Regards
Pedro

Hello Pedro,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Thanks for introducing yourself here, and sharing the reasons for considering a move to Luxembourg.

Feel free to seek advice from members alike to you by creating a new thread on the Luxembourg forum for each topic of interest.

You might as well consider to submit your CV in the Jobs in Luxembourg section.

Best of luck,

Diksha
Expat.com team

Hi Dikshac, Good morning

Thank you  :D

Yes, I will do that and I'm thinking of researching some specific job websites to find finance positions.

Thank you again and have a nice day.

Regards
Pedro Carvalho

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=969342

Thanks!

Closed