New members of the Kazakhstan forum, introduce yourselves here - 2021

Hi all,

Newbie on the Kazakhstan forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Kazakhstan if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hello godwindeux,

On behalf of Julien and the Expat.com team, welcome aboard. :)

Thank you for introducing yourself in this thread.

We generally advise members looking for work to post their CV in our dedicated Jobs in Kazakhstan section.

As for other questions you may have regarding relocation or other topics, feel free to seek information about them by starting new threads on the Kazakhstan forum:)

Good luck,

Diksha
Expat.com team

Hello Julien
How are you and hope you are good and okay?
I am living in Nairobi Kenya, I have experience of 15yr in driving, am a holder of certificate in tourism and administration
I would like to come to Kazakhstan to work and also relocate my family down here so as to enable work and help in building of Kazakhstan economy.
I would like to work in tourism or logistics and transports sector as I am very proactive in working as safety, environmental logistics .
I will be glad if you can help me as I am ready to relocate down there. Immediately
Kindly get back to me
Regards
Fredrick Ireri

Hello Fredrick,

A warm welcome to you, from Julien and  Expat.com team. :)

Thanks for your introduction!

As for the information you are seeking on relocation, you will obtain them by creating new threads on the Kazakhstan forum. Please be mindful to start a different thread for each specific topic in order to keep your discussions to the point.

Expat.com also holds a section for jobs in Kazakhstan. You may submit your CV there.

Best of luck,

Diksha
Expat.com

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=969329

Thanks!

Closed