New members of the Jordan forum, introduce yourselves here - 2021

Hi all,

Newbie on the Jordan forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Jordan if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hello everyone,
My name is Lisa, I am a French 28 years old women working with Solidarités International in Amman since November. With the Covid-19 restriction and global situation it is quite difficult to meet new people in the city. Let me know if someone wants to grab a drink someday :)

LisaDorche wrote:

Hello everyone,
My name is Lisa, I am a French 28 years old women working with Solidarités International in Amman since November. With the Covid-19 restriction and global situation it is quite difficult to meet new people in the city. Let me know if someone wants to grab a drink someday :)

Hey Lisa,

how Amman treated you so far?

am Ahmad and I would like to  grab a drink together or maybe we can do  a walking tour to show you the place through the local's experience,

we can pass by our Maker space if you interested in DIY and handcrafts,

I live in luwaibdeh and our maker space is there too,

tell me if that sounds interesting to you,

Cheers,

Hi! Can I ask what if unmarried Jordanian couples post their kissing video in social media is that legal?

I dont know  almost it's  legal

It will end up in divorce in 1 week or less

Hiya hi
Canadian work with the UN
Living in Amman

Hey. Your welcome to amman. Hope you like it

Hello everyone,
I'm new on this platform. I'm in the humanitarian field and from Africa. I look forward to interacting and making friends!

This is Hasan  from Jordan, ex- military , Eng. And Arabic teacher and pleasure to have you as a friend.

I'm an  Australian/Palestinian English Instructor. I've been in Amman for more than a year! but because of Covid, it's not easy to go outside & meet people. I'd love to meet people & go for outside door activities.

Hi, my pleasure to have as a friend.

Hi! Things have eased up now in Jordan of course. Looking at meeting people and making friends too.

Hi everyone!

I will be moving to Jordan for a few months very soon. It's going to be an adventure, but also a challenge to meet new friends during Covid. Anyone (especially other young women) going to be in Amman in September?

You are welcome any time.  :top:

Hi to All! I will be in Amman and Irbid in September, October and likely to stay longer. It would be nice to meet and make new friends.

You're very much welcome! Feel free to connect when you arrive!

Hi everyone, I'm a newbie here. I have been here in Jordan since February 2020 before the lockdown. Life in Jordan is not that easy compared to other Middle East countries. Anyways, I'm here to gain friends.

Ciao  ;)

The life in Jordan never been easy!! As it's been suffering from high rates of poverty & unemployment!!!

You're welcome! I've been in Jordan since January 2020 as well and looking forward to making friends. Enjoy the rest of your stay especially now that the lockdown has been eased.

Hope you're enjoying your stay.

Hey! I am an Italian researcher from King's College London, I am setting off to Amman too, where I will be interning at a think tank at the University of Jordan. Do you want to exchange contacts?

Hi hassan my name is omar i am from england i am looking for my fathher who lives in
Jordan i havnt seen him in 23 years i have my jordanian birth certificate its in arabaic could you help me find him please

Hello, I am Emad.
it will be my pleasure to meet you

Hey! Hope all is well. Newbie on this forum. Would be great if someone could give me a hand about visa queries. Thanks! x

Hi my name is iyyad
Just recently moved to Jordan from dubai
Am looking forward to meet new friends
Let me know if we can meet
((am not japanese, just didn't know how to edit))

Hiiiii
Is the offer of having a drink is valid??
It is on me though....

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=969328

Thanks!

Closed