New members of the Iceland forum, introduce yourselves here - 2021

Hi all,

Newbie on the Iceland forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Iceland if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hello, all!

Myself and my family have been living in Iceland now for almost 10 years.
We are a blended culture family, Nordic and Canadian.

I would be happy to discuss anything Iceland related, with most of my experience living in the capital.

I am from Ghana and want to move with my family to Iceland, I have a bachelor's degree in banking and finance, I am married with one daughter. Working in iceland has been my dream since it is one of the countries I cherish soo much. I have always been hopeful tho

Hi all,

I'm Ben a Filipino presently working here at the kingdom of saudi arabia.. wanted to meet a good and lovely friend in iceland...

Hi

I'm Aishwarya G Malayil, from India. An International Shooter Has MAl's degree from the top university of the country. Planning to migrate to Iceland. Seeking guidance from everyone for job and migration. I have applied on all forums of job portals of Iceland. Can anyone tell me how things process.

Hello,
I am Kasi from Madagascar, I have always dreamed to visit Iceland
as it is such a magnificent country. In  addition to that I am found of
Vikings stories and their legacies. If I can one day move to Iceland, I think
it would be a great chance because I will experience all those things I could until now
see through pictures only. Nice to meet you all guys :)
Kasi

My name is Hassan from Kenya, registered nurse by profession, I would like to work in Iceland, kindly advice

Yes,I have Portuguese passport.

Hi there ...
I'm from Malaysia and Malaysian
Currently working at Singapore changi Airport as auxiliary police officer under work permit.
14years I'm aviation security auxiliary police ...
I'm married but no child .I have secondary college 4 credits in my subjects.
I want to work and live in Iceland pls guide me on this
How me need to settle down there permanently.
Your help highly appreciated.
Thank you

Hello there,

My name is Faical from Chad, I just arrive in Iceland and I have my master's degree in Agribusiness and Rural development looking forward to meeting new friends and sharing ideas.

Takk fyir

hello, I thank you for the acceptance in the group of discussion and dissemination of expatriates in Iceland, I find your country beautiful and would like to come and establish me to share my multiple skills my main in industrial mechanics and service to the person in France currently under contract in a company that modifies and improves robots and automaton for industry, I am ossi beekeeper and been bergé of many years, hoping to be of good use I greet you all and all and good research.cordially yannig rissons

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=969318

Thanks!

Closed