New members of the Honduras forum, introduce yourselves here - 2021

Hi all,

Newbie on the Honduras forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Honduras if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

New member here, 5/9/21. Arrived on Roatan, 10/11/18. Live in Sandy Bay, Gibson Point. Retired TV writer & Wine Tour Guide. Originally from Los Angeles. UCLA grad. Moved to Northern Calif., Sonoma cty. in mid nineties.

Hi everyone,
Sonia, post pandemic new job @t njoitrujillo.com brought me here ! beautiful spot , remote, secluded, uncrowed..! embracing life in the tropics!.

Looking forward to exchange experiences,,

Hello all fellow expats, there is a new hangout spot at the first specialty coffee lab & shop in San Pedro Sula, Spirit Animal Coffee. Always full of expats and conscious locals. Please stop by when you are around!

hello everyone, I purchased property outside of La Ceiba.  I haven't moved yet, however I plan to build sometime in January.  Any help and advise is welcomed!  I currently live in Kentucky.

Hello larryjamesa,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Please go ahead and start a new thread on the Honduras forum to ask our members advice on your topic of interest.

Good luck for your future move.  ;)

Diksha
Expat.com team

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=969315

Thanks!

Closed