New members of the Ethiopia forum, introduce yourselves here - 2021

Hi all,

Newbie on the Ethiopia forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Ethiopia if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Bonjour ! Je suis Ousmane
Je suis malien et j'aimerais bien séjourner en Éthiopie plus précisément à Addis Abeba pour quelques jours
Alors je voudrais avoir plus d'informations sur la ville, comment avoir sa titre de séjour, comment avoir un appartement.......

S'il y a quelqu'un pour me répondre je serai très ravi
Merci ☺️

ENGLISH please.

Hello !

I would like to obtain some informations about Ethiopia

Best regards

Patrick  :)

Hi. I'm moving to Ethiopia in August with my husband and daughter. Looking for information on shopping and staff to help with daughter and house.
Thanks
Olivia

Hello, I am Hemant. been in Addis for some time and about to move on. I work with the UNECA. I will be leaving Addis by end September to settle in Mauritius.. almost all my stuff are sold.. left with an X trail with 30k on the clock. looking for serious duty free buyers . contact ***

Hello hsunth,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

The Classifieds in Ethiopia section is the more appropriate place to advertise any item left for sale. Kindly create an advert there.

If you have questions about wrapping things up as an expat before leaving, go ahead and start a thread on the Ethiopia forum.

All the best,

Diksha
Expat.com team

Hello everyone i am glad to be part of the group

Hello Dears
I am willing to be part of forum affiliate

Hi all! New member of course. At the end of September I will travel to Rotterdam to study my Masters degree at IHS. Hope this website helps to get familiarize to the new culture.

Hello to all, I am an Ethiopian mom. I have a 5 year old daughter who is half Zimbabwean. we are currently living in Addis and I want to meet with a Zimbabwean family living in Addis with kids to arrange playdates so she can maintain a  close relationship to her Zimbabwean Heritage.

Hi all
I am happy to member of expat.
It is Wolde from Ethiopia

Hi,
I'm new. Just waiting to travel to Ethiopia. Addis Ababa for a 3 or 4 weeks holiday.
Basically met a girl on line who I have been talking to fir 2 years.
I'm just waiting for Ethiopia to be taken off the UK red list. And hopefully Ethiopia to end the quarantine for vaccinated brits- I mean whats the point of quarantine if we have all provided a negative PCR.

Anyways- id like to potentially marry this girl and start a life in the UK so will be looking into the ins and outs of all that.

Steve aka bellsters

Hi guys. I am a 50 something UK guy working in Addis for the next six months. Work will take up a lot of my time but I am keen to discover and do things and meet people who like walking, nature and sport. I am an interested birdwatcher and I play table tennis and am looking for any guidance anyone can offer because it seems to be hard to find out about anything.

Thanks, Will.

Hi Will
Nice to e- meet you. Hope you discover Addis/ Ethiopia within the 6 months you are staying here. There are lots to do and discover….. I am from UK too

Hi Adena. It seems there is a lot to do here but it is very hard to find out details. I work most of the week so have little time to do stuff which is a pity, but if you do actually know of anywhere where table tennis is played inside that would be very helpful indeed. Thanks, Will

Hello Everyone,

Would like to meet people. I am in addis with my family.

deepak

Hello Deepak,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

You can reach out to fellow members by creating a new thread on the Addis Ababa forum. Do not hesitate to ask them for insight on life as an expat in Ethiopia!  :)

All the best,

Diksha
Expat.com team

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=969294

Thanks!

Closed