New members of the Equatorial Guinea forum, introduce yourselves here - 2021

Hi all,

Newbie on the Equatorial Guinea forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Equatorial Guinea if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hello there,
I am Akuma Eche and am intending to relocate to Equitorial Guinea for new career opportunities. I'm an Oil and Gas professional with core expertise in Quality Control and Assurance, Welding & Materials, Corrosion control and Asset Integrity Management. I need job opportunities here in Equitorial Guinea and will appreciate any effort and assistance from this platform.

Bonjour a vous  ..je suis dorine laure infirmière camerounaise... j'aimerais travailler en guinnee comme infirmiere et découvrir plein de belle chose ....mais je ne sais comment m'y prendre merci

Hi there,

my 12yo daughter and I are coming to Malabo in a couple of weeks for a short-term project I have been assigned to. We will stay 8-12 weeks and I am wondering how easy it'd be to find someone to help me with my child while I am in meetings, and what is there to do for her... maybe a summer course to improve her Spanish? :)

Thank you in advance for your help.

Laila

Hola, para quienes viven ya allí... Por favor me pueden decir cuál o cuáles son las escuelas internacionales que hay?
Por favor

How can. i get Faculty Lecturer job in Guinea Equatorial?

God day  Julien,

I hope you are doing well.

My name is Antonio (Tony)

Mgas wrote:

Hola, para quienes viven ya allí... Por favor me pueden decir cuál o cuáles son las escuelas internacionales que hay?
Por favor

Buenas tardes, Est'a el colegio Español, colegio guineoturco, colegio Nigeriano, y Colegio Francés.

Mi recomendación es el colegio francés.

Hi all,

Can we please keep it in english on this english speaking forum?

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com Team

Hello, I am Joseph Mesue, Medical Doctor working for five years in Cameroon. I want to relocate to Equitorial Guinea. I will be grateful to have a private clinic that can employ me especially in the marternity.

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=969290

Thanks!

Closed