New members of the England forum, introduce yourselves here - 2021

Hi, thanks for welcome. I live in USA and will move to London soon

Hi there
I am mostafa from egypt and I hope move to London to work there

I am french and have lived here for 40 years
I just thought  it would be nice to meet other french people, talk  about different  things
Not sure if this is the right website  for it !

Hi can you help me to fine a job I'm here in philippines.

What help you need ?

Hey thanks for the welcome! I'm Ben, living and working in London. ****. Looking forward to contributing and engaging with the community

Moderated by Priscilla 2 years ago
Reason : free advertising is not allowed on Expat.com
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi All
Lovely to join the group would love to chat as I'm based in Portsmouth

Lesley

Hi
I am an Namibian and looking for Animal Husbandry work in the UK.
If anyone can help it would be appreciated

Hi there
I am newbie  I live in England from USA to do job as a web developer i am happy to joined this community

Hello

I am Julien, 42. I lived in Bristol, UK, for 2 years, a few years ago.  I loved my life as an expat, working at Airbus in Filton, playing roller-hockey with a local team in Bristol, learning and enjoying poker in pubs.

I now live in France. Who knows, I may return to the UK one day :)

Hi. Thank you for accepting my membership. My name is Mohammed Anabtawi. Ex Kuwait student. Ex. Professor of Chemical Engineering. Although retired 2 years ago but running my company of food supplement business in UK where 2 of my products are best reviewed in UK right now. I feel that knowledge should spread. There is no boundaries to hard work. Determination leed to success. I like to offer my know how to any one that needs it. The last 3 years I dedicated my time and myself to treating causes rather than symptoms. One of my products was amazon choice for 7 month as the best powerful anti inflammatory capsules using 100% natural ingredients. I am sure with my age many young people should believe that they can achieve many many things in their future life.
Thank you

Hi all,
I came into England going to two months now. I am a student with Birmingham City University. Well, the past 7 weeks has been a cultural change, the weather a bit harsh, the city itself interesting. Its was nice to discover this forum.

Margarlit wrote:

Hi all,
I came into England going to two months now. I am a student with Birmingham City University. Well, the past 7 weeks has been a cultural change, the weather a bit harsh, the city itself interesting. Its was nice to discover this forum.

I visited Brum once - I'm from Yorkshire and I had trouble understanding the culture so I see your point :D

You get used to the weather once you work out how to dress against it. Layers of thin clothes with a water and wind proof coat on top is the trick ... but never forget a hat.

Welcome to the forum, and I hope you enjoy your expat experience

Hi
I'm André. I live in Birmingham for 16 months now. I'm attending English course at a college to let me comfortable at work.
I come from France where I worked as Ibm AS400 engineer.
A temporary job to improve my English is welcome.

Hello André,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Thanks for introducing yourself on this thread.

Since you seem on the lookout for a job, kindly create your CV in the Jobs in England section.

Feel free also to start new threads on the England forum if you have any questions.

All the best,

Diksha
Expat.com team

Thank you for your welcome.
Best regards

My name is hatem and I am from Sudan , it's my dream to work in the UK , and I wish expat would help me through getting there .
Thanks,

hateemhateem999 wrote:

My name is hatem and I am from Sudan , it's my dream to work in the UK , and I wish expat would help me through getting there .
Thanks,

What are your skills? Please read the first post of THIS.

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=969289

Thanks!

Closed