New members of the Canada forum, introduce yourselves here - 2021

edgarivanandrade1985 September 11, 2021 12:58:40
1 post
I am not an expatriate but I would like to work and take my family since I am a master painter and some basic tile maker in rock and masonry I have 4 children 3 girls and a boy all have just entered school I would like to know if Canada could do the miracle of giving me the opportunity to work in your country and give a better quality of life to my family since I do not have financial solvency I come from a humble but hard-working family and because I have the need for a full-time job opportunity and more can be done. willing to give the Canadian opportunity Q I need to get the maximum benefit is a small or large city

edgarivanandrade1985 September 11, 2021 12:58:40
1 post
I am not an expatriate but I would like to work and take my family since I am a master painter and some basic tile maker in rock and masonry I have 4 children 3 girls and a boy all have just entered school I would like to know if Canada could do the miracle of giving me the opportunity to work in your country and give a better quality of life to my family since I do not have financial solvency I come from a humble but hard-working family and because I have the need for a full-time job opportunity and more can be done. willing to give the Canadian opportunity Q I need to get the maximum benefit is a small or large city

I glad to be part of this great Community I'm really excited to meet new people. My plans are to be moving to Canada.Hopefully this coming January. Im 37 Female  Christian

Hello everyone! My name is Assel I'm from Kazakhstan, for the last three years, I have been dreaming of moving to Canada with my family, I went to New Brunswick's visiting sessions, but then COVID-19 and  all plans came to a standstill, but I plan to immigrate to this wonderful country someday

Hi there, my wife and I are from Florida and after being here for two summers we love it so much that we bought a home in the  Mile End area of Montreal. Being in business for my entire career (retired now) if you let me know what business you plan to create here I may be able to give you a better insite.
Best, 6 months Montreal/6 months Florida.

Hi, My name is Tanya and I have lived in Canada all my life. I have had to do a cross country move so I can understand the challenges of a big move and one to a city that was vastly different then where I came from. After living in the Yukon for a few years myself and my Husband returned to Ontario but we look back at that Yukon experience with appreciation. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or need assistance.

Good morning Tanya,

I appreciate your willingness to help with information because we need it.  My name is Tonya, as well 😀!  My daughter and I are very interested in relocating to Canada from the US between the spring but no later then summer 2022 (to be honest whenever we get affairs in order).  We watched so many informational videos, joined forums, etc. but need to find what works for us.  We have many questions and if you can give us some guidance it would be most appreciated.  Looking forward to communicating with you.  Have a wonderful day!

Hi Laura,

I read your post and it seems like you have a lot of exciting plans for the future.
Have you decided where to settle in Canada?
I am based near Toronto but have lived and travelled in other parts of Canada.
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out.
Have a great day.

Hi Tonat63,

Thanks for reaching out. It seems like you have a lot of exciting adventures ahead of you. Where are you based now?

I have lived in other parts of Canada and travelled through part of Canada (East Coast, West Coast, North and Quebec).

I am based near Toronto and many people are attracted to the job opportunities and quality of life here. Every city, of course, has it's pros and cons.

Have you identified a few cities you would consider?
What are the key things you want in a city?
I see that your profile says you are learning French which is great! Even in Ontario it is spoken and beneficial.

Definitely let me know how I can help or if you have specific questions and I would be happy to do so.
Have a great day.

Thanks for responding.  We are located in the US in the state of Maryland.  So far we have friends that live in Montreal so we would definitely like to move there.  Also we have visited many times and love it there.  We have heard good things about Winnipeg and Ontario as well which are also options. 

We are looking to live somewhere that is culturally diverse, family oriented people/neighborhoods, high schools that are relatively close that are maybe in walking distance, near by shopping/entertainment, etc.  We have transportation so driving wouldn't be an issue. 

I would like to know what would be the best option to enter the country for us.  I'm interested in continuing my studies rather then starting employment as language may be a barrier at this moment.   

As far as Montreal, Manitoba, Ontario, what would be the ideal areas to live.  Does each place have a different citizenship criteria because we would like to be residents for at least 3-4years plus if possible. 

Thanks for your time.

Hi Tonat,
Have you checked with Canadian immigration services on what you would need to provide to enter the country? This is the Government link: https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immig … nship.html
I've heard that skilled workers and business owners are in demand but honestly this is not my area of expertise. You may also want to reach out to a immigration professional for advice. I am in real estate so this is not my scope.

Re a culturally diverse city, Toronto is very much so. Montreal is also a great city but with respect to Montreal, there can be language/cultural barriers if you are not a native French Canadian speaker. I have family that live there that are both French Canadian and also non-French Canadian and they each have very different experiences and encounters. Based on personal experience, my French Canadian family seems to have easier experiences. Again, this is anedotal.
If you want more information on Toronto and surrounding areas or Ontario, just message me.
Thanks,
Tanya

Hello I am a Spanish/ Nigerian living in the UK. I am a Support worker, planning to move to Canada and would like to meet people already there. Any  advice will be much appreciated.

I am a lawyer in Alberta and run a law firm based out of Calgary Alberta. I am available to help with Immigration, Family and Divorce law, Civil litigation, Business, Corporate and Commercial law,, Bankruptcy law, Landlord tenant law, human rights law, Labour and Employment law, Mental health law, Mental health Review Board Hearings, Contract law, Shares and Securities law, Adult Guardianship and Trusteeship law, Wills, Probate Surrogate Estate and Trusts and Adoptions law.

Hi, i am planning to immigrate, i am a french speaker, i have also registrated on Express Enty and Arrima, Now i am searching a job contrat to have more points in express entry.

Thanks for the warm welcome.
My name is Daniel Cole, I am resident in Lagos, Nigeria. I am currently Chief Operating Officer of a real estate development company focus on building residential and commercial housing in Lagos.
I am 54years old with about 27 years hands-on professional experience in management, business development and project management, etc.
  My desire is to move my family to Canada anytime soon. so I am on this forum to get information, contacts, and links that would be beneficial to me in realizing my dream.
Regards

Montreal is very accessible to English speaking people.  Some would even say there are more English being spoken than French.

Evidently, it is a city in the only « French «  province in Canada so French is being promoted - to maintain it.  Very cosmopolitan diverse city.

Personally love Montreal more than Toronto.  Have not lived in either but have visited often and have relatives in both.

Hi All, so happy to have found this forum! I will be emigrating to British Columbia (Kelowna) in July, my husband is going ahead before me in January. Full of excitement and anxiety at our next big adventure. 😊

Hello tinymama,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Thanks for sharing your husband's and your plans to move to Kelowna with the Expat.com community!

Feel free to reach out to our members, if you need advice to prepare for your move or  to settle in smoothly, by starting new threads on the British Columbia forum.

Good luck,

Diksha
Expat.com team

:) moved to Canada for love. How I moved. I was born and raised in Moscow, started working at the age of 16, traveling at 19. Returning from foreign trips, I caught myself thinking that, whatever one may say.

Hi everyone
I am wesam from Egypt I am still in Egypt.
I want come to Canada but I need for Sponsor because I need for work permit.
I have Master degree in Early Childhood Education from Cairo university, and I have certificate from Saskatchewan Early Childhood Education level 3
If you can help me.
Thanks for giving me a chance to share my case.
Thanks

Hey
My new is Emilly. I just moved here from Uganda.
I am looking to meet fellow Africans especially Ugandans. To connect with fellow Ugandans and other Africans. Thank you

Good day and Merry Christmas to everyone out there.
I'm Joseph Siemon Abba from Nigeria, professional I'm a Chef de vegetarian and Saucier. I'm also a graduate of Banking and Finance with 2nd class honours. It has always been a dream to move to Canada where I can add value to my life and contribute my quotas to the economic growth and mark a good foot prints for Canadian. I'm from a very humble, hardworking and resilience background. I wish to be given this life time opportunities if anybody can help a brother who want to better his life and rest family members. Thank you and remain bless always 🙏

Congs Emilly.
Pray for me to join you also

I'm Emmerentia, new to the site and looking forward to meeting new people.  Once Covid is over, I hope to travel to Canada.

Hello everybody,

I am Whelan JEAN PIERRE. 35 years old. I'm a Mauritian citizen and working as a prison officer since 7 years now.
I want to live and work in Canada, eventually  in a security company. I am actually seeking for advices and guidance.
I will be grateful if someone could help me. :thanks:
Feel free to contact me on WhatsApp and Telegram on ***  :thanks::thanks:

Moderated by Diksha 2 years ago
Reason : Please do not post contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I'm a hardworking man from Nigeria and I want to live and work in Canada

Hello, I am Nahye Kang from South Korea. I just moved to Vancouver to study in UBC.
Nice meet you!! I would like to make friends living in Vancouver.

OK.. Sorry for inconveniences

Hi,

My name is Satyendra. I live in Delhi, India. I work in a call centre. I'm looking to move oversees. I like to explore different cultures and make friends.

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=969266

Thanks!

Closed