New members of the Canada forum, introduce yourselves here - 2021

Hi all,

Newbie on the Canada forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Canada if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

hello everyone!

I have always lived in Canada, but I've got many friends immigrants who share their stories with me. And at some point, there were so many of them, that I started to feel like I can share some useful knowledge with those who immigrate to a new place (especially to Canada). So when I've seen this website I thought I could be of some help.
And since it's been holiday time, I have free time to spare and chat :)
Feel free to get in touch!

Bonsoir

Qd uel est atmosphère au Canada, au Québec actuellement ?
Les étudiants sont-ils obligés de mettre un masque en Amphi ?
Le CAQ empêche t'il d'évoluer professionnellement dans d'autres provinces

Merci d'avance

Tania023 wrote:

Bonsoir

Qd uel est atmosphère au Canada, au Québec actuellement ?
Les étudiants sont-ils obligés de mettre un masque en Amphi ?
Le CAQ empêche t'il d'évoluer professionnellement dans d'autres provinces

Merci d'avance

English please.

If you prefer French, you'll find a section here

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=4104

Hi I'm Neil, I'm British and live in Montreal but am about to move to Denmark with my wife (who is American) so I'll be asking questions about Denmark in that forum but I'm happy to answer any questions about Canada (Montreal specifically, we've not really made it outside of Quebec in the time we've been here due to lack of funds and Covid-19 messing up our third and final year here).

Hi all

I am happy to be part of this group currently working in platinum mine doing rebuilds on track less mobile machine. I am a qualified diesel mechanic looking for the job.

Hi All,

I am Maggie, Currently a Londoner in UK, but considering a move to Vancouver BC with my partner, Chris.

We are outdoorsy people and looking for a better work life balance than what we have currently.

Hello Maggie ,

Thanks for writing me , Vancouver is definitely a nice place to be move on and as you came from London you will very well get used of the weather , any case if you would like i would be more than happy to have a talk with you .

Looking forward hearing from you soon.
+1 XXX
Easy reachable on what's app

Moderated by Julien 3 years ago
Reason : for your own safety, please use the private message system to share your contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi everyone. Am new here. And i will like to write any professional exams that will give me two or more cert with exam and transcript within a short time for canada immigration purpose

Hi, i have a b.sc. do you by chance know any program i can run with a short duration for course,  exams and transcript so as to earn two or more certificate

Wow, why would anyone want to leave  Canada?

Moderated by Priscilla 3 years ago
Reason : please post in jobs section

Hi:)

Hi, My name is Pauline, I'm 62 in April  and I'm looking to retire to British Columbia, specifically Kelowna,  at some point this year along with my daughter, her partner and their two young babies.

I'd love to hear from people already living in Kelowna who can share information, advice, tips on how best to settle there. It's a big move, a new way of life and I would just appreciate any guidance on how to navigate that.

I am particularly thinking about the best banks to bank with,  how getting your occuoational pension across works? how does the health care work?

I will be looking for a little property for myself , would like to know what the social opportunities are for people my age etc. Thank you

Greetings
My name is Sam and im Canadian, i like to move to Kuwait or Qatar,
i like to see the middle east and all the culture.
i wanted to know how hard will it be this move forme and can i get some benefits from the either government  because of my movement to this countrys.?
And can open my own business and can i get some loan or not.?

i appreciate it if anyone can give me heads up
Sam

Moderated by Priscilla 2 years ago
Reason : please post in english only on the forum

Hello, My name is Luziyalo Ndlovu.l live in Zimbabwe.l 'm a female  aged 39 years old .l have 1 year of experience as a house maid . Currently I'm employed by the Public service in Zimbabwe under the Ministry of Education, as an office assistant,and l have 11 years of experience in the ministry.My duties are, cleaning the offices , passages and staff toilets, cleaning walls,doors and windows, preparing tea and serving,filing of documents,issuing and recording stationery, managing office assets, duplicating exams, photocopying school erands , attending clients queries on cleanliness , write reports,mail collection and other delegated duties.
l would like to work in Canada as a house maid or a housekeeper.
Thank you.

Hi everyone,

I am an American citizen exploring the possibility of doing a residency and practicing medicine in B.C, Canada. I'm looking forward to networking with others and learn more about B.C. If there is anyone here that can help guide me in the correct direction I will be forever grateful. I have been researching my possibilities with information from the B.C. Ministry of Health website. Have a great day!

Hello all,

My name is Sona, my son is planning to start his undergraduate at Seneca University next year. I would like to get a feedback about the university and of the Co-op programme that exists there.

Greetings
I am Roselyne Osengo Amatsieku from Kenya 32 years old with an international passport looking for a job in your country.l can't relocate minus your help so in Jesus name l am a faithfully person and in case of any help will appreciated highly .The truth is l need this job and even you can deduct from my salary for the first few months to replace the expenses you would have offered to me for relocation.l am serious and ready to do all house hold tasks including taking care of both kids and adult people.lKindly consider me positively.facebook l am (Roselyne Amatsieku )WhatsApp  254715035025 for more information Thank you in advance.

hello dear  you can give me your WhatsApp number?  for many questions about Canada please

Hello, I am Curtis Mccabe from Liberia. I got accepted at Canada West University and I need help with my study permit/visa process application.

Hi, my name is Angie. I have practiced bankruptcy law in the state of Georgia for 32 years. I don't want to retire but I would like to hire a lawyer to run.my practice so I could live in Canada. I would like to obtain employment in Canada maybe in the Canadian bankruptcy field. Perhaps as a Licensed Insolvency Trustee. I think my time frame for the move is about 18 to 24 months from now. I am just starting to learn about expats so I suppose I will be monitoring the site to learn the dos and don'ts of relocating.

Hi ,

I am Shamsher ( Phd Physics ) currently teaching  in middle east for last 10 years  I have applied in the PNP migration program, 
WES is clear
IELTS is 7.5
Now ,I need an Job offer letter from any Canadian school or institute ,pls guide me how can approach a Canadian employer or where I should submit my CV to get a response earliest

Please share your suggestion/ experience  to complete immigration process smoothly
Waiting you

Thank you very much for the warm welcome.i am Barnabas maina from Kenya.

I am a Kenya citizens interested in moving to Canada.looking for painting Jobs offers

Hey! I'm Samuel. How are you? Nice to meet everyone here.

Hi,,,i'm Cenon V. Uayan jr,,34 years of age,married and currently live in the philippines,,,im so very interested to work in canada as a fruit picker but i dont know where to start and how much will be the cost of processing or it is free for the employer?

Hi goodmorning,im cynthia im from philippines,but currently working in lebanon,i have 3 kids they are with my parents in philippines,i would like to ask if,how can i apply as fruit packer  in Canada?

Hoping someone can help me.
Thank u and godblees.

Hi,
My name is Admire from Zimbabwe. I currently staying in South Africa and working in Angola.
I have 14 years of experience in the oil and gas industry offshore.
Qualification: Rope Access Safety Supervisor(IRATA),
Opito rigger, Sand blasting and spray painting.
If you have any information on how I can get a job and relocate please share.

Hi, my name rachael Abril. I have lived in San Francisco while growing up. My husband Chris had suggested we move outside the shore and he thinks Quebec will be perfect. He was on a trip there sometimes around December last year. Our plan is to move anytime soon from January next year. I need more info on how marketable and valuable Quebec could be for my line of business.

Hi,
My name is Allan Kigozi, am a Ugandan from Kampala, its really nice to be here. i would like to move to canada for work, i kindly seek guidance and assistance to get a job and settle in canada.

Thank you very much

My name is stella Namawejje am from uganda Kampala and i want to get a job in Canada as a housekeeper or fruit pack in Canada

Hello everybody! My name is Park Lin. I'm 25 years old. I'm a Chinese-American and I want to move to Canada. I have registered here to learn more about this country.
Will be happy to make new friends and new acquaintances.

My name is Samuel, I'm a French elementary school & preschool teacher. I'd like to move to Canada to work and live there.

No soy expatriado pero quisiera trabajar y llevarme a mi familia ya Q que soy maestro pintor y algo de azazulejero básicos en tabla roca y albañilería tengo 4 hijos 3 niñas y un niño todos acaban de entrar a la escuela quisiera saber si canada m podría hacer el milagro de darme la oportunidad de trabajaen su país y darle una mejor calidad de vida a mi familia ya que no cuento con solvencia económica vengo de familia humilde pero trabajadora y pues tengo la necesidad de una oportunidad de trabajo de jornada completa y se puedehacer más estoy dispuesto para Q den la oportunidad canadiense Q necesito para sacar el máximo beneficio queda alguna pequeña o grande ciudad

@edgarivanandrade1985

This is an ENGLISH speaking forum. so please post in ENGLISH.

Hello Friends!!
We are an Indian nationals in Bahrain  - myself working as Logistics manager handling Nivea warehouse & Wife working as Ex Secretary to corporate Insurance Agent at LIC, We are looking for better prospects in Canada and especially want to apply through AIPP & get settled permanently, Hence seeking help & guidence from my lovely friends... Thanks

I'm an American living in Oregon and I've started looking for social work positions on Prince Edward Island. Any and all advice and friendship is much appreciated! :)

I am an architect in Cape Town and need to link up with an expat architect in BC for a project on Pender Island. If you can recommend someone, please contact me.
Adriaan Pretorius ArchiNet Architects

Closed