New members of the Brazil forum, introduce yourselves here - 2021

10/10/21

The French language version ("Version Française")  of this thread is here:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=916147

I will be moving there in early 2022. I have visited twice and really liked it. I would like to contact you and ask you more questions . My email is ***

Moderated by Diksha 2 years ago
Reason : Please do not post contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

11/01/21

Welcome, kmitch!  Where do you plan to live?

I believe he mentioned "I'll be moving to Porto Seguro" in an earlier post.
I do not know that area to help.

I live in Porto Seguro. Feel free to message me.

Hi edrosamond

I'm glad to see someone based in Arrial d'Ajuda here.
I love Small Towns and am planning to visit Arrial early next year.

If you don't mind I'll be keeping in touch just to get a bit more info on the area.
Thanks in advance!!!

Sure no problem

Hi,

Ken here. I am originally from North Carolina. I am currently living in South Carolina but l work in Charlotte. I plan on retiring to Brazil in the near future.

Welcome back Ken

Thanks my friend. Yes it's been a while since l posted. Hope you and your family are well. I lived in Houston for about a year solely for work.

Just a quick hello. Taking the plunge and moving to Rio (Niterói) from the U.S.  I was born in Brasil but my parents moved when I was 3. I speak Portuguese but my wife (from Philadelphia) does not. Counting on the group here for miscellaneous support as we take the plunge.

11/29/21

Welcome, LeoAndPat,

We're here to help.  :top:   That one of you already speaks Portuguese and is (I'm guessing)  a Brazilian citizen will already ease your way a lot.

Welcome, LeoAndPat,
Enjoy.
Check the health guidance prior to coming. It seems the world is changing again!  :o

I have visited countries around the world and have fallen in love with Brazil. this year I will be traveling around the country as a tourist before applying to become a permanent residence.

Welcome, alevinthal,
Can you share your plan as to becoming a permanent resident? It is difficult to bootstrap from a tourist to a PR of BR,

Hi/Hello/Namaste/Oi
Greetings of the day Everybody!!
I'm living in Brazil with my family since 2020.. I have a permanent residence permit. I speak fluent English and intermediate Portuguese. I was working as a MANAGER ( Administration, Quality and Vigilance). I would certainly appreciate your help and suggestions for employment. Thanks you for your time & help.

12/29/21

Welcome, A_Kumar!  What state do you live in.  :cheers:

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=969258

Thanks!

Closed