New members of the Bahamas forum, introduce yourselves here - 2021

Hi all,

Newbie on the Bahamas forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in the Bahamas if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Done

Hi There

Learning how this works :)  Looking forward to meeting you all

T&I

Hi SSDW

Regards
T&I

Welcome on board guys !

Are you already living in the Bahamas ? What brought you there ?

Hi Julien :)

Work, but now with the dreaded Covid, all is failing :)  What a situation.

So looking for work and on occasion enjoying going to the beach and looking at the sea

Thanks
T&I

Hello SSDW and T&1,

A warm welcome to both of you :)

@ SSDW: You haven't told us much about yourself. :) How about a small introduction about your current plans in Bahamas and the reasons for your move there?

@ T&1: Since you're on the lookout for a job, I would suggest that you submit your CV in the dedicated Jobs in Bahamas section.

Do not hesitate to create new threads on the Bahamas forum concerning any expat-related subjects about which you are curious.

All the best,

Diksha
Team Expat.com

Hi every one, my name is Japhet a Nigerian Igbo by speaking, I currently here in Nigeria planning to come over there in Bahamas

Greeting to all members :):top:  I am Addie . I am 20 years old , I love Bahamas , one stop for all enjoyable  activities . Rich history of Bahamas make be eager to know more about .Thanks

I recently moved to Bahamas and Love it, awesome place to be!

Happy to catch for some drink.

I am staying on the Love Beach, Nassau near Nirvana Bar

Hello everyone.
I am glad to be here. Hope this will be a great experience. I am currently doing my degree and I would love to migrate to the Bahamas when I am finished.

I would love to move to the Bahamas because I want to have  new experience outside of my country. I am the online member of a church there and I would like to be able to go physically to the church. I also want to have  a career there. I am doing my degree in Plant Science but I don't have much practical experience in the field, however I am hoping to get a job to sustain my daughter and I when I move there.

Hi there,

new one on here. I would just like to first introduce myself. I am a person who adores travelling and share good experiences. Just recently had an amazing experience on my trip to Bahami.

with the Malian passport you need a visa to go to the Bahamas if not and what are the procedures that I have to do

Hello everyone!

Currently still in South Africa. Looking for a job that can allow me to experience the Bahamas for 6 months. I am an Architecture graduate with a passion for sustainable design and marine life!

Hi,
New member as of 10/6/21.  I am a senior retiree and considering moving to the western part of the Bahamas, close to Florida.  At 71, my wild and crazy times are in the past and my wife and I would like to rent a quiet condo (with pool) or house (near ocean) in a relatively safe area with some entertainment and restaurants nearby.

I am interested in gaining an understanding of the the living conditions there with COVID in the world.  The American CDC paints a very bleak and dangerous medical situation on the country.   Obviously, daily precautions need to be taken, but is it THAT bad? I would like feedback so I can begin a conversation with expats or anyone interested in discussing the REAL living conditions there.

Thanks,

Bob

Hello Bob,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Thanks for introducing yourself and sharing your future plans in the Bahamas here!

Since you're asking yourself a lot of questions, I would highly encourage you to seek advice from fellow expats by starting new threads on the Bahamas forum.

Best of luck,

Diksha
Expat.com team

𝙸'𝚖 𝙽𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚊𝚜  𝙼𝚞𝚑𝚞𝚖𝚞𝚣𝚊 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚄𝚐𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚊. 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚊𝚑𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝙳𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛, 𝚒 𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚊 𝙱𝚜𝚌 𝚂𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝙸𝚗𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚒𝚗 𝚃𝚎𝚌𝚑𝚗𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚢 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚋. 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜

Hello, I'm from the US and recently headed to the Bahamas for a long vacation with my husband. Hoping to turn it into an extended stay with the BEATS visa (if it is ever processed). Very happy to have found a community site as expat life is very new to us.

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=969245

Thanks!

Closed