Suggestions for our extended stay in Playa Grande.

Good morning from Bend Oregon forum members!

My husband and I have rented a house in Playa Grande for the month of February because we want to get a better "feel" for how it would be to live in Costa Rica. We will also have a car and will be visiting other areas and looking at real estate possibilities. Any suggestions for things to do, places to visit, and or areas that would make a great home for future expats would be greatly appreciated!

We are both real estate brokers, authors, soon to be "empty nesters", and I also produce music festivals, have a background in design, currently working on a children's book and children's music foundation. We are very young 50 yr old's and very much enjoy the outdoors, specifically warm weather activities. We have an Air Stream which we use for my festivals but also really enjoy camping all over together. We are very excited to explore Costa Rica more (we have visited before and fell in love) and would love to establish ourselves as part of a community. We are not only doing our homework on becoming ex pats but also want to find things in the community we choose to which we can contribute positively (not act like full time tourists!)

Sending everyone warm wishes for an amazing 2021 (cause we sure need it after 2020! lol!)
Shanda

@ShandaKatKenyon did you move yet? We just bought property there and talking to an architect.