Profession Change

Hello,

I have a BSC 3 year degree from India with Majors in Microbiology, Chemistry and Zoology. Apart from this i have 2 Masters degrees, My current profession is Computer programmer but now due to new rules i am facing issues. I applied to SCE but they rejected saying it does not match and asked me to change my profession. My concern is that what profession i can select or change to.

Please advise asap.
Regards,
Mohammed

what majors do you have in masters. for computer programmer you need at least computer as one subject. These days changing profession is very tough. Also ask your HR Dept.

Can I change my profession based on the Letter of Introduction from SCE or do I also need to submit my degrees?

gud day everyone,

can do a favor ask if my SCE has possible going to permanent registration,  im undergraduate of B-Technology in electrical, 4 years degree, and only 3 years finish my degree, and i already request to my university  school to release my cert. and TOR and already attested with saudi embassy, and finish upload to my SCE account, my iqama was technician profession,..

i appreciate your good answer.. thanks.

My current profession as per my iqama is Computer programmer.
My bachelors degree is pure science but i have a Masters in Computer applications. Having submitted all this i got a response that degree is not relevant enough for my profession, their criteria for evaluation is something which i am unable to comprehend. Now they want me to change my profession and i do not know which ones are suitable which is my main concern. If you can suggest something that will be great.
Thanks

@@amer184,

For computer programmer profession, they are accepting either Bachelors (Computer as  one of the subject) 3 years or diploma in Computers (1 or more Years) All must be attested. They are not accepting masters for now. But better take an appointment and visit them and Inshallah they will accept.

I spoke to them on their helpline. They are saying that i have to go to MOL to change my profession and that they cannot do anything in this regard.

This is the exact message - "Sorry, the certificate does not qualify for the membership required".

aamer184 wrote:

I spoke to them on their helpline. They are saying that i have to go to MOL to change my profession and that they cannot do anything in this regard.

This is the exact message - "Sorry, the certificate does not qualify for the membership required".

Go to their office.
They will help you.

they can not accept 3 year for B.Tech or B.E.

they can not accept 3 year for B.Tech or B.E.

THEY ARE NOT ACCEPTING DIPLOMA ONE YEARS.DIPLOMA SHOULD BE 3 YEAR AND RELEVANT TO YOUR PROFESSIONAL ON IQAMA.THERE IS NO ONE YEAR DIPLOMA ANY WHERE.THEY ARE NOT ACCEPTING P.G DIPLOMA WHICH IS ONE YEAR

PROFESSION SHOULD DECIDED BY YOU WITH YOUR COMPANY ADVICE.IF YOU CHANGE SOME PROFESSION AND YOUR COMPANY NOT AGREE THEN PROBLEM.
YOU DID NOT MENTION IN WHAT SUBJECT YOU HAVE IN YOUR MASTER DEGREES.

FOR COMPUTER PROGRAMMER THEY WILL NOT ACCEPT  B.Sc without computer science.

you can not change your profession on your own,it must be through your sponsor

saudi2020 wrote:

FOR COMPUTER PROGRAMMER THEY WILL NOT ACCEPT  B.Sc without computer science.

Initially they are rejecting, but when you visit and explain them they are accepting. mines  two time rejected.

aamer184 wrote:

My bachelors degree is pure science but i have a Masters in Computer applications. Having submitted all this i got a response that degree is not relevant enough for my profession, their criteria for evaluation is something which i am unable to comprehend. Now they want me to change my profession and i do not know which ones are suitable which is my main concern. If you can suggest something that will be great.
Thanks

After that, what did you do ?

nagul12345 wrote:
aamer184 wrote:

Thanks

After that, what did you do ?

Currently profession change is on HOLD, until you get msg from GOVT or you will be notified by your HR until then do not think about it, and once times comes your HR will give you options in which profession they can transfer your, because they have to see thier availability as well