Long Term Apartment Rental in Helsinki

Hi!

Please someone advise us if it is at all possible to arrange a long term apartment rental in Helsinki/Espoo while we are still abroad.

My family has been planning over a year or so to relocate to Helsinki/Espoo area from Portugal. My husband and I visited Helsinki in March 2020 and viewed a few possible areas out of city centre, and was planning to visit again in May. Our initial plan was to move there in early summer 2020 in time for the new school term. Unfortunately, due to the current pandemic we haven't been able to make the move.

We are a family of three, myself, my husband, our 12 year old son, and our fairly large, but clean and well-behaved pet dog. My husband is a freelance designer maker and he will need to travel occasionally between Finland and Portugal. We also owned and ran a café/shop but sold the lease in early 2020 as we were expecting to have completed the move by the summer. I am hoping to open a business again in Helsinki once we have settled down.

Thanks for your help!

Hi,
It should be possible with lumo.fi and sato.fi - you can see availability and apply online.
Also AirBnB has longterm lease.

Good luck with your search.

Br, Tanja