Art and Teas , One Passion to share

Hi,

if you like  Chinese , Japanese , Oriental art and Fine Teas , this may be something we can share , with a  space somewhere in Taiwan .

Will be very happy to share my plans and to hear yours  ... so we can  perhaps make this dream a reality.

all in good time

S.

I very much enjoy fine tea and am just teaching my self about the tea of Taiwan.  I am also a self taught amateur chef, I would be interested to explore fusion foods and tea.  I can be reached at XXX

Moderated by Julien 3 years ago
Reason : for your own safety, please use the private message system to share your contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi ,  thank you .

Teas are indeed a very deep and wide culture, that expands centuries and touches our lives in so many ways; the exquisite taste,  our health, our inner peace and goes on to levels that most westerners would find hard to believe.  Proper Teas, is not a drink but a way of life.  Check www.innatureteas.com.  there are a few recipes,  you can use for cooking.   As far as Taiwan Teas, they are known for their exceptional oolong.    As you can see I love to speak about Teas ...  perhaps we can speak later ...  let's stay in touch.

Oshani ...  your post was perhaps modified,  so when you wrote, I can be reached  ... follows by xxx, not a number  or e mail -   this is my e mail ***

Moderated by Cheryl 3 years ago
Reason : Kindly exchange contact details via private messaging please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@silent wind

For security please do not post contact details here on the open forum. Use the message system for this.

My apologies,   I was not aware of this message system and the privacy rule will surely follow in the future.

During my time in Taiwan, I loved searching for remote tea plantations in the mountains (thankfully, I had my own car, without which this would have been impossible!) as well as seeing the famous tea houses and museums all over the island.
Taiwan's tea scene has similarities with Europe's wine culture: Small makers in beautiful areas that are fun to visit, and a great variety of tastes based on location ("terroir") and process.
It also has, in my opinion, the best teas in the world.
Until now, 13 years after I left, I regularly get my Taiwanese friends to send me good tea which is never available here in Europe.

Hi, Thank you very much for the reply. This is appreciated.
I am planning to visit Taiwan in November later this year. I agree Taiwanese Teas are superb,  and rare to find in Europe.
Would you have a contact in Taiwan, that could be shared?
Kind Regards
Serge