Real Estate Prices in Da Nang

Have prices for buying moved down? I know rents are lower, but what about buying? CV 19 affected prices?

I am looking to buy a homestay or small hotel.

Here in Quy Nhon prices are high as pre CV 19. Of course, that may not mean anyone is actually buying.

Specifically in Da Nang there were a lot of hotels for sale during the first and second COVID outbreaks.  News articles were talking about dozens being listed for sale daily and others asking prices being reduced 30% but still no takers.  I linked the article in a previous thread but I can't remember where.  I suspect this has firmed back up some but with no tourists it might still be a good time to buy if you are willing to and can afford to hold for a year with virtually no return for that year.

The next question is what Vietnamese person are you going to put on the red book?  You can't be on it for a homestay or hotel.  It will be 100% in their name.  I don't remember if you are married to a Vietnamese or not.

Thanks for the reply. I do remember that post ... somewhere ... but when I looked the prices were still just 10 or 20% shy of Pre CV 19.

The newspapers may have been talking about friends cash deals rather than https://batdongsan.com.vn prices.

I can hold out for a year as I have online work. I see that there is a lot for sale and they seem to be under the pre CV 19 price.

Yes, I am married to VN.

Have prices for buying moved down? I know rents are lower, but what about buying? CV 19 affected prices?

Here in Quy Nhon prices are high as pre CV 19. Of course, that may not mean anyone is actually buying.

- @GuestPoster221

I'm a professional real estate agent from DKRA in Ho Chi Minh. If you have any question about real estate in VN, please kindly let me know.

- @GuestPoster221

I'm a professional real estate agent from DKRA in Ho Chi Minh. If you have any question about real estate in VN, please kindly let me know.
- @Phoenix DKRA

He asked about Da Nang, not Saigon.
He asked about Da Nang, not Saigon. - @colinoscapee

...over a year and a half ago.