Final Exit and Saudi Council Engineering Registration Issues

Quick Response Needed!

Hi friends,

I came in Jan 2020 on Electrical Technician Visa. My education is in engineering. My company applied for professional registration in SCE and uploaded my documents and they rejected it. The company tried many ways to register me and issue my iqama but all in vain. A few months back, the company asked me to go for the final exit while promising to bring me on a new visa which will be in accordance with my engineering degree and will not require the experience to register in SCE. It would be a "Technical Services Consultant" visa. Now, my company needed to upload some documents to the SCE website in order to get the final exit letter from them. But they are unable to see any option at my profile to edit, change or delete the earlier uploaded documents. So, they reached their office in Dammam (as per their saying) and they asked them to submit a ticket and follow it. Therefore, my company submitted a ticket while saying the following: It's been a week now.

"Please open option to edit re-upload and delete the documents. My initial registration got rejected and need to go on Final Exit. I need to upload one letter document requesting TO. Please accept the SCE registration. We assure you that we will GO final exit within 10 days."

I am upset and in depression as living only in the hostel, not going anywhere since don't have iqama. I and my family are under high pressure. Today I called the customer care service of SCE and asked him about my ticket. The lady responded that you need to go on final exit and you will get that document by visiting the SCE office in Dammam. You can not edit, re-upload or delete your account info and nothing will happen with your ticket. You will go back and should come when I will have 5 years' experience to register yourself in SCE and get iqama.

It's just making me mad in this grim situation and doesn't know what to do. Can you please help me with what should I do with possible suggestions and guidlines? Thank you in advance!

how many years experience do you have.what is branch of your engineering.is this electrical engineering 4 years.

I have only 4 months experience, and the branch is Geological Engineering 4 years degree, not electrical engineering 4 years,

your case is typical and no body can solve because you do not have iqama otherwise can change profession.

Hi,

I am facing same issue but my experience is 5 months short of 5 years. I am thinking of getting final exit as my 3 month work visa will expire soon.

Kindly let me know how you survived a year on 3 month work visa here in KSA. Did you get final exit on expired visa.

Kindly Email me at [link moderated]
I will tell you the procedure, i am facing the same problem

Moderated by Diksha 3 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details through private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hiii,
Please tell me the procedure to edit my uploaded documents in Saudi council of engineers as before i have uploaded documents now i took transfer in different company so i want to change my company introduction letter and my iqama
*I didn't payed any fees

I need solution of one problem from you I have registereson in SCE and my docoment is unverified and my account has been closed and I have to go to final exit from where I did diploma that coaching institute is closed 7 years ago  Now that SCE office is saying that you get it verified and I said that that coaching institute is closed, he is not ready to listen, is there any solution for this?

arifkhankhan54 wrote:

I need solution of one problem from you I have registereson in SCE and my docoment is unverified and my account has been closed and I have to go to final exit from where I did diploma that coaching institute is closed 7 years ago  Now that SCE office is saying that you get it verified and I said that that coaching institute is closed, he is not ready to listen, is there any solution for this?

No solution to your problem. As per your statement, Saudi Council of Engineer (SCE) already instructed you to submit Diploma authenticated by institute and attested by Saudi embassy in your home country, but it appear you failed to comply. Base on that, SCE has revoked your temporary membership.

arifkhankhan54 wrote:

One option:
Join a new institute, complete your one year diploma and come next year.
But, if you really want to come to KSA, come on a labour visa (you will not be able to do any technical job).

I am a 2019 mechanical engg graduate.
I have come to saudi arabia through mechanical engineering visa on feb 12. I have applied to SCE for registration but got rejected reason stating "We apologize for not accepting the application because the date of graduation was not more than five years ago". Now i cant apply for iqama. I am in so much stress.
Is there any solution for this. Please help me.
I am a 2019 mechanical engg graduate.
I have come to saudi arabia through mechanical engineering visa on feb 12. I have applied to SCE for registration but got rejected reason stating "We apologize for not accepting the application because the date of graduation was not more than five years ago". Now i cant apply for iqama. I am in so much stress.
Is there any solution for this. Please help me.
- @hhaf2670
There is no solution because you have already applied for the registration.
It is my humble and sincere request to you that go on final exit.
I received massage from SCE membership suspended because I submitted fake documents. Can I go final exist easly. My iqama expiry next month in 15. Please advise.
I received massage from SCE membership suspended because I submitted fake documents. Can I go final exist easly without any problems. My iqama expiry next month on 15.
@ahmadwasif
There's a law in Saudi Arabia if they found fake you be in trouble and file against you a case falsification of documents .
I received massage from SCE membership suspended because I submitted fake documents. Can I go final exist easly without any problems. My iqama expiry next month on 15.
- @ahmadwasif

Best way?
Try to go on vacation. Now, doesn't require 60 or 90 plus days iqama validity.
Try to get vacation. And if you are successful, just don't comeback.
Otherwise, there is no way.
SCE will follow the procedure and they can put a fine on you if they want.
But don't worry, they will only send you home with permanent ban.

I am a 2019 mechanical engg graduate.I have come to saudi arabia through mechanical engineering visa on feb 12. I have applied to SCE for registration but got rejected reason stating "We apologize for not accepting the application because the date of graduation was not more than five years ago". Now i cant apply for iqama. I am in so much stress.Is there any solution for this. Please help me.
-@hhaf2670

Hi sir

Can you suggest me 2018 b.tech degree acceptable with 4.5 year working experience

Not more than 5 year any solution for this problem

I'm also not uploaded documents at sce but I am on mechanical Engineer viza how can get membership before uploading

@mawais.com hello brother

What happen after that can you please contact with me. And explain it. I'm also going with the same situation now. What should i do can you please suggest me?

@Shah Murad khan please suggest.

@GuestPoster647 Well, I got the final exit even after my visa expired. I came back on a new visa (Technical Services advisor) that does not require SCE registration or any experience to get the iqama. Thanks

Dear All,

Please let me know is there any same policy (5years) for the HSE Engineer? As I've qualified for the the post of HSE Engineer and my agent has filed my documents for visa process.

Please guide me that would there be any trouble in getting visa? I've Bachelor's degree and NEBOSH-IGC, too.

Thanks!

Regards,

Syed Jaffar,

Dear All,
Please let me know is there any same policy (5years) for the HSE Engineer? As I've qualified for the the post of HSE Engineer and my agent has filed my documents for visa process.

Please guide me that would there be any trouble in getting visa? I've Bachelor's degree and NEBOSH-IGC, too.

Thanks!

Regards,
Syed Jaffar,
-@Syed Jaffar95

Don't come. Your degree should be 5 years old.

Please help me anyone.

I have 4 years of experience and I came in Saudi on Engineer Visa. However, My SCE registration was not success since they want 5 years of experience. Because of that, my Iqama is expired and cannot be renewed since last 7 months.

I want to go for final exit it's an emergency.

Please anyone can guide the procedure and how long it takes for getting final exit.

Also, is going to labour court advisable? Or shall I approach embassy? Or Jawazat Office.

Please help.

@mawais.com Dear,How did you got the final exit at first ?What was the procedure.. ?Please help me. I am in the same situation.My iqama is expired and also I don't have 5 years experience as an engineer. How to file for an exit. Please it's an emergency.

@Irawit Jareen bro  how you got final exit please help me how to get final exit tell me . I am suffering same situation.

@mawais.com @Irawit Jareen bro how you got final exit please help me how to get final exit tell me . I am suffering same situation.

@MOHAMMAD TALHA RIZWAN  bro how you got final exit please help me how to get final exit tell me . I am suffering same situation.

@Arsal7 my case my iqama expired and my membership was suspended because unverified documents and i cannot fix it . My plan i want to go exit so i want to upload Temporary form approval to final exit to sce if any someone face same my issue before? Please help me i dont know where to upload this form there is 2 options there where to upload resumption request membership and statement request . I dont know where i need to upload the form because i dont want to waste 500 riyal for nothing thankyou

@Irawit Jareen we have same problem

@Arsal7 how to apply final exit in sce because my iqama expired membership suspended cannot fix

@Irawit Jareen i have same situation like you expired iqama membership sce suspended i want to go exit . There is request form in sce online form acceptance temporary form for final exit you fillup this and your company make chamber of commerce and upload to your account but the problem is i dont know where to upload there is 2 option there either you upload in resumption request membership or in statement request. I still not upload because it cost 500sr so i need to confirm firts where to upload this form for final exit is anyone here can help us in yhis situation please reply here thanks

@Irawit Jareen me also i need to go exit expired iqama how to take final exit?

@Gerwin Dayson

me also same issue  i need to go exit expired iqama how to take final exit?

Hi @Gerwin Dayson

Can you please let me know if you solved your problem ? how you did it?

@Gerwin Dayson i am in probation period i have no iqama and i told my company to issue final exit bcoz company is not good at first they torture me and my 2 friends they got thier exit bzoz they don't have technician visa and i stuck here they asked me to pay 700 riyal if you want to apply for exit so i paid them now they uploaded my documents visa copy with border no to the saudi engineering council and they told me to wait  but i still don't know the process and i still not believe them is there anyone who know this process plz tell me.

@mawais.com Is it necessary to register at sce for getting final exit in probation period,I dont have iqama id plz tell me the procedure,did you get your exit.my company has applied for the registration for getting my exit.

@shafeelvp

You have to go to your embassy or expatriate administration in your city of residence or pay someone to issue you a final exit visa but you will not be able to come to Saudi Arabia again.

@nasratwall i already paid 700 riyal to my company to provide my exit visa they told me to wait for the registration at sce.

@mawais.com brother can I talk to you

Hello harshithranganath02,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

Feel free to ask your questions on this thread itself to know how we can assist you.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team