Not getting a Job in UAE, Please Help!!!

Dear fellow expats,

My name is Saleel Hassan. I am a 4+ years GCC experienced Electrical Engineer and currently unemployed due to Covid 19. I am currently in UAE and searching for new opportunities. But I am not getting any responses, I just don't know why. If any of you can help me in this situation, I will be really thankful. I have a family to feed and for the past 10 months of unemployment is really crushing us down. So please help.

Regards,
Saleel Hassan

Moderated by Diksha 3 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Saleel, just saw one of your post. Were you able to get the job? This is Tahrima from Toronto.

Actually, it has been hard for most too. Finding jobs now is mainly through connections as more and more job openings are fake.

Covid-19 has indeed caused a lot of problems in the job sector. I am here to just let you know you not alone and that you should keep your head high. Companies are gradually opening up a bit now and soon things might be better now that the vaccine is in and ongoing.  constantly renew your CV and keep applying you will surely get a response.  But also build a network, reach out to friends who are still working for references. Never give up.

Best wishes.

Good afternoon Saleel.
I too lost my job and decided to start my own company. I am looking for someone for Sales at low salary and good incentives. The objective is a win-win situation where the opportunity to earn higher is based on efforts put in.
Incentive would be AED 2000/- per lift sold. My target segment is new and existing villas that would require an elevator for a wheelchair for parents or physically challenged persons.
Regards
Neville

Thank you for your kind words. Yes things are little weird due to covid. Hope things get better soon.