My baby Student pass got rejected

Hi,  would don't mind ,  Please anyone advice how to write a appeal Letter for Student pass.  what are the supporting Documents and what are the things i have to Address in appeal Letter for convince them.  thanks.

I thing this question is already answered many times. In general, baby is not considering a student to apply student passes. Student passes are meant for foreign students who are enrolling higher education in various universities or institutions in Singapore.

I think you are trying Student's pass for your baby as your wife or your salary doesn't meet to apply for a dependent pass. In this case, no matter how you appeal it may not be succeed as ICA can see you are trying to abuse student pass requirement. Sorry to say this but this is the reality here. Good luck

Thanks for your reply.
let try my luck.
Has anyone have format of Appeal Letter. 
Please send to my email.  Thanks in Advance.

Moderated by Cheryl 3 years ago
Reason : For security reasons, contact details should not be posted on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

The school where you enrolled your kid full-time should be able to help you with this.
If not, change to a school with more experience in such matters!

Thanks beppi,
yes that was International school with full time . if you don't mind, do you have any template for Appeal.

Sorry, there is no such template.
I think you should apply for a DP instead, as Surya suggested above.
If you do not fulfill the (salary) requirement for DP, you will also not get a student pass - at least not below secondary school.