Looking for a Job

Dear Sir/Madam
i am Hussin Abuelshwashi, 20 Years of experience in Construction work with international Companies in Libya, Oman, Ethiopia and Egypt.
i am currently in Curitiba and Since interested to relocate preferably in the new area, I am seeking for a possible opportunity to secure a relevant position with your esteemed company.
My CV and support documents are available upon request.

abushawashi wrote:

Dear Sir/Madam
i am Hussin Abuelshwashi, 20 Years of experience in Construction work with international Companies in Libya, Oman, Ethiopia and Egypt.
i am currently in Curitiba and Since interested to relocate preferably in the new area, I am seeking for a possible opportunity to secure a relevant position with your esteemed company.
My CV and support documents are available upon request.

Once again it will be difficult to work in Brazil without a company sponsor. Even then the Gov must approve such. BR work permits are "Brazilian's first". meaning the company sponsor must prove there are no Brazilians that can do the job.
How is your Portuguese?

I speak a little Portuguese

"A little" will hinder you even for interviews.
Without a sponsor, you will need to get the proper visa and then a work card from the Gov,
I suggest working with your countries' BR Consulate as to best visa,
If you are here with a tourist visa the days are counting and no extensions.
During a short time living in Curitiba, I found manufacturing (autos), Sales, health care, and State Gov were the majority of jobs.
best of luck,

i am here and i have permeate visa, i have baby born here.
It's legal to be here, but I'm missing a little bit of luck

Since you're a legal resident, the best thing you can do to be more employable is improve your Portuguese.   This type of course at a public university would be very helpful:

http://portal.utfpr.edu.br/cursos/lingu … trangeiros

Good luck!

Thank you  :)

Okay, did not know you are all set. Congrats on the baby.
As I mentioned it has been years since living in Curitiba. Stepdaughter and son went to work in different auto factories.  Now they have moved from Curitiba and I have no job knowledge of late

If you want to post a job offer or if you are looking for a job, please post on the Brazil Jobs section.