Removing ex wife name from absher

Hi I am remarried and want to remove my ex wife and daughter name from absher and istaqdam. I wish to apply for a family visit visa or permanent visa for new wife and her daughter.

How do I remove the name of ex wife and daughter from absher ?

Hi contact me.

Sure how do I contact you ??? Email phone pls share no

Thats my number call me or massage me on WhatsApp

Moderated by Cheryl 3 years ago
Reason : Kindly exchange contact details via private messaging please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi bro send me your mobile number thankd

Hello everyone
Need a help, 6 years before my family go exit re-entry and did not come back. I submitted their Iqama in Jawazat.but still their names are showing in ABSHER.
I would like to bring them back. So how can I remove their details from Absher. Inorder apply a new family visa on online.

Ratheesh

Don't bother about removing their names, U can apply for the visa again as you did for the first time, then get it stamped from the embassy.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am indian and so as my wife .I have divorced my wife who is currently under my sponsorship.Her father live in saudi but he is not willing take her back under his iqama as his compnay does not allow divorced women to be added under father iqama..her passport is also expired and she is not willing to renew it.How can i remove my ex-wife from my iqama...

somebody please help..

Hi,
any clue of solution for this matter?/

Dear Please inform if  you have got the solution?

@dvijaysingh ***

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct