Working In Luanda

My partner has accepted a two year contract in Luanda and I would like to join him.
I am now exploring work opportunities for myself and would really appreciate any help.
I have a degree (BAdmin in Ind. Psych. & Dev. Admin.) and a diploma (Int. Dip. in IT), a wide spectrum of skills, a number of years work experience in various fields (many of those years managerial) and I am incredibly competent, resourceful and capable.
Having said all of this, and in the current economic clime, I am under no illusions that I am going to find work in a field that I am familiar with and I would be happy to accept an admin job or similar.
Searches on the net for recruitment in Luanda all seem to have produced results for Engineers and Surveyors and the like which are futile to me.
In view of this my focus has turned to NGO positions, jobs in hotels, or as earlier mentioned, admin jobs in any / all companies. 

If anyone has any leads for me or any suggestions I would be most grateful.

Hello Eranu, welcome !
Good luck for your job search. But since Angola is (over)growing (sometimes), I have faith you'll find something rather quickly ! :-)