I'm new in Armenia, Quindio

Hi,
I am new in Armenia, Quindio, I just moved here about a month ago. I had been living in B'quilla for the past 7 1/2 years. Now that I'm settled in I would like to meet some people. Contact me if interested in meeting.

Hello there. I also live in Armenia. I do not use this forum much however send a private message and we can talk.

ChipW wrote:

Hi,
I am new in Armenia, Quindio, I just moved here about a month ago. I had been living in B'quilla for the past 7 1/2 years. Now that I'm settled in I would like to meet some people.

Dear Chip,

One way to enjoy Armenia's milder weather is to take walks in the beautiful Parque de la Vida.

A walk through this park will introduce you to animals, water features, level and sloped paths, gazebos, foot bridges and a large jungle-like area.  I can't think of a more enjoyable park for a walk anywhere in the world.

During my months in Armenia I returned to the park over and over.  I met a few folks there, including a professor and his family who were operating a refreshment stand not far from the main park entrance.  The professor spoke excellent English.

Enjoy. :)

cccmedia

@ ChipW

There are a few expats in Armenia. Excellent choice for a lot of reasons.