Are there any transfer program of Diploma / Degree in Singapore?

Hello there,

I'm searching for a software engineering diploma/degree program which helps to transfer into Canada, Australia or else a Europe country for further studies. I have a BSc Hons in computing degree ( UK ). Besides, I have 4 years of experience as a software engineer. And I'm from Sri Lanka.

The extreme scope of this approach is to immigrate into another country to obtain a permanent residency and also get work experience.

Any advice would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Your approach is far-fetched!
If you want to move to country A, you should work towards moving to country A, not country B.
If you want to study in Singapore (which has excellent universities), then you are welcome to do it. But it won't give you more chances in other countries than a university degree in general.
Work experience (and permanent residence) require a job, not a university course.

Do you know about after study industry training programmes(internship)?  That's where I'm going to touch. Some universities provide opportunities to work for reputed organisations and secure the job fo skilled people. Also, transfer to another country to further development.

The universities all have partnerships with foreign schools, which give some students the opportunity of going abroad for one or more semesters. Also, all have industry partnerships with certain companies (usually local, or local branches of foreign ones), which provide internship opportunities for students.
You can find details on the university webpages, or you can contact them to ask.