Looking to buy a house in direct in the Eastern Peloponese

Hello, I am actively searching for a detached house in the Eastern coast of the Peloponese. Need to be well maintained, traditional but not too much rustic, 180 sq/m minimum, in a preseved area, with a garden and a view. A pool would be appreciated. If one of you wants to sell their property with similar criteria or know someone who is selling, please let me know.

Thanks in advance!

Laura VR

Hello LauraVR,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

You can try posting a free search advert in the Housing in Greece section.

You can also regularly check the same section for the latest offers, in case one of them matches your requirements. :)

Good luck,

Diksha
Team Expat.com

Hi,a forum member was selling a house he built on the Pellopenese,Messinia,I saw the photos,it was wonderful,quite big,land around it,not too much,easy to manage,reasonable price.His member name is..The Grocer..You could send him a contact request and then enquire about his house.

Thank you very much for the info. :)

Hi there

My house in Lakonia is up for sale. It is on the coast with access to a secret beach. It is 13 years old and built to modern standards. The first floor Is a large two bedroomed apartment and the ground floor consists of two one bedroomed apartments, both with kitchens and bathrooms ( we have lots of grown up children). We have 167 olives trees, apricot, plum, peach and mulberry trees, an easily maintained vegetable garden along with a very cute designer chicken house!

There is no pool as we are so close to the sea and we also have a roof terrace with amazing sunset views and views of the snow covered Tagetos mountains in the winter.  The house is heated via a wood fired log burner in the winter and is fully air conditioned.

In addition we have another house in Korinthos which is up for sale. It has 3 bedrooms and a large basement area. It is in a village location near Vrachati, it has a very large garden with orange trees and a view of ancient Korinthos.

Let me know if you are interested.

Allison