Receiving mail from the UK

Hi all,

I need to have a new Visa card sent from the UK to Phnom Penh as my current one is due to expire soon. 

-Is it still possible to send/receive mail as normal or has Covid affected this somehow? .

-I'm thinking of using DHL, should I get the mail sent to my PP guesthouse address or get a post office box?

Any advice/recommendations would be much appreciated.

Cheers

I would not trust postal services right now, but using DHL as you mention is a good idea. Let them send it to their office and collect it there, better in this case of sending a credit card.

Good luck.

Joe

I did the same thing in siem reap about a year ago. I used DHL. Excellent service. I got the card 4 days after it left the US. Before covid times. I was able to track the letter up to its delivery. I had it delivered to my Airbnb. I would go with what Joe says though.

Thank you for your replies.

I've looked at the DHL website.  They have several service points from which you can collect parcels in Phnom Penh, including one at 577 Monivong BLVD.

Just to be clear, I could put the DHL Monivong service point down as the recipient address and send it directly there?