Buying apartment in belem

Hello

Right now, I am in a city named Belém.
I am on a tourist visa. I already have my CPF
I arrived a month ago
And I can ask for an extension of another 3 months with my passport
It is means I have 5 months more for the transaction.
I saw few apartments which I liked and will search a little bit more until I am sure.

I want to buy an apartment and have a few questions

When I pay to the owner of the apartment, directly from my bank account abroad to his bank account in brazil,
How long it takes until the owner receive his money?
The central bank/ receiver bank hold and suspend the transaction for how long?
(From my bank it says no more than 4 days, but in brazil , what is the burocracy?)
How much commission the banks here take for converting usd to Brazilian real and other transaction fees?
If the owner of the apartment, will open a usd bank account for the sake of this transaction, will it save some money for me ?

For any one who already did this process , could you please share any insights, information I should know and be prepared for.

I am planning to hire a lawyer that will check all necessary documents  , so no one will scam me.
I speak portuguese.
I understand a bit about the process of making the contrato de venda e compra- after escritura - after matrícula. But never did it.

Please let me know your experience and tips to cross this process with success.

Thank you

May need to check foreigners owning property. From what you stated it is not possible.
Unless you obtain an investor's visa or permanent visa it is unlikely you can begin.
You say you are on a tourist visa and want to extend, but even with the extension it will be difficult to get all the documents needed, legalized, translated, and so on for a permanent visa.