MVV approval dalay

Hi, I have got the offer of employment from Netherlands and they as recognised Sponserd are processing my Highly Skilled migrant MVV and filed my application on 09 Oct 2020 to IND, it's already a month and have not got approval from IND for MVV. I am worried about it because approval comes within two weeks from IND. Can anybody help me why it is taking time? Or have any experience to share? Should I be worried or it happens generally?

asifh34 wrote:

Hi, I have got the offer of employment from Netherlands and they as recognised Sponserd are processing my Highly Skilled migrant MVV and filed my application on 09 Oct 2020 to IND, it's already a month and have not got approval from IND for MVV. I am worried about it because approval comes within two weeks from IND. Can anybody help me why it is taking time? Or have any experience to share? Should I be worried or it happens generally?

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

Skilled migrant visas can take up to 14 days to be approved, but COVID has caused issues with many office staff now working from home.  Speak to your new employer and ask if they've heard anything.

Cynic
Expat Team

Hi,

Thanks for the reply,

When I checked with them, they are saying it's still in processing from IND. I am very worried because end client wants me there very urgently.

Hi,

Still there is no update from IND, when I follow up they are saying it's still in processing, can anybody help me why MVV approval is taking too much time.

Hi again.

I've just checked what the actual waiting times for a decision related to any IND permit; you can see them for yourself here.  90 days is the statutory time beyond which you can appeal, so I'm sorry to say that there is nothing you can do but bare with them at this stage.

I understand the frustration, but prior to Covid, they would normally turn these applications around in circa 14 days; the fact they have not asked you for further information is indicative that the delay is caused by the sheer volume of work and staff working from home.

My advice is to advise your new employer of the delay; they are the one with the contact related to your application.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team

Thanks Cynic for your advice, I really appreciate that. Will wait for the update from them.

asifh34 wrote:

Thanks Cynic for your advice, I really appreciate that. Will wait for the update from them.

Dear Asif , Hope you received yr mvv as we dont see any updates .Can you please guide process for mvv without recognized sponsor i.e. highly skilled

How long do i need to wait for my Mvv exams results?
I have the exams on August 31