How can I get a permit to acompany my spouse who got a student permit

My wife just got a 3 years training contract and they are processing a student visa for her. How can I get a permit to enable me and our 2 kids to travel  with her. I am an Accountant myself with a Bachelors Degree and 15 years experience and would want to relocate and work in Mauritius.

Hi Okwangwa,

Welcome to Expat.Com  :)

Did you get any feedback ? Perhaps from authorities ? I am sorry, I can't help you with info on this one....

All the best,

Hie Anoushka,

I was informed that I cant use my wife's student permit to gain entrance into Mauritius, I have to secure a job and apply for my own permit seperately. So, I am now job hunting.

New topic