Student enquiry

Hi
I am phd student unfortunately I had an accident so I had to use my tuition fee while iam home sick.
I tried to explain this to my UNI but they don't understand my situation. Therefore,  is there other ways and support to pay for tuition fees.

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

Assuming you're a Tunisian citizen who has come to the UK to go to Uni, the bottom line is I doubt it.  Assuming you're talking about £10k p/year just for fees, you would need a job that pays enough to pay this and also your cost of living; your information tells me you are enquiring about London, so add £2k p/month for the cost of living and your rent.  If any of those costs are wrong, just change them to what you think they should be, because it's the next bit that's going to make it really hard.

The law only permits you to work a maximum of 20 hours p/week while on a student visa; COVID has also caused significant issues in the UK student population; many students are in lock-down and unable to leave their halls of residence and many are relying on local charities to feed themselves.

My advice would be to find work at home and re-start your Uni journey after COVID has finished and you have raised enough money to pay your fees/cost of living.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team

I have been living in London  for 14 years,  so I know everything concerning the cost of living.

I am a British citizen now I used my student finance fee while I am sick at home. So my question is there a charity or otherwise that support me with my student fee or no?

Oh, OK, so you used your Student Loan money - try this link.