Looking for an au pair to spend time with our baby boy

Hello,

Welcome to Amman and I hope all is going well for you.

I am a working mom and my baby boy has been going to nursery ever since he was an infant. He is now one year old and the government has decided to shut all daycare facilities until end of year.

I will be staying at home with him but would need to handle my work during that time and thought it would be great if someone can come and spend time with my son for a few hours every or every other day, as needed.

My son is pure entertainment and joy and I cannot get enough of him.

Hello Saekhatib,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

You can try looking for an au pair by posting a free advert in our dedicated Jobs in Amman section.

Good luck,

Diksha
Team Expat.com

Hello Im Ms Nessie fron the Fiji Islands ..near Australia.  I have experience in spending time with young children of expatriates in Amman.  For example I spent time with a 4months old baby girl in 2015 .  My contract was for 4 weeks.  During those 4 weeks I read English story books that were designed for listening and visualising and sang songs to her. Today she is in school back in Italy  and is doing very well in the English language.
I work full time now ..but im usually free on Saturdays and evenings Mondays to Wednesdays.
Let me know if you need my help.
Thanks
Nessie