Saudi council renewal temporary membership

Yes it will be accepted. You need to take appointment and visit SCE in person. Also you need to upload all documents in portal first.

Yes, it is accepted but it should be relevant to your profession on Iqama.

rizzu87 wrote:

Brother, did you find out anything about this. I have 2 year diploma will it be accepted in SEC? Please reply if you can. Thanks

Yes, it is accepted but should be relevant to your profession on Iqama.

Upload all the documents and then you need to wait 15-21 working days.

Yes as technician

Anyone help me,
My iqama& sce was expired, i don't have related certificates as my profession (building technician) they said change the profession but from last feb2020 to still im stucked india due to ban, my HR said I must be there for profession change, what I should do? We didn't get any exemption for profession change here? My Hr is not willing to go sce/mol so I don't know what is the solution, lots of expats facing this issue, can I get any temporary membership from sce latest for the renewal of my iqama? Anyone know regarding this issue kindly advise

Please help me anyone to find a solution for me

No one can know my query? I didn't get any response from this group

Dears,

My Profession is System Analyst and I have bachelor  Degree in Physics ( Computer Application and Maths as Subsidary, mentioned in Certificate also). My Degree is Attested too. I have applied with my documents last year and now when i am about to renew , I dont get the option. I called SCE and they said My account is temporary and require to convert to permanent with relevent certificate. They asked me to upload any Diploma Certificate. They are not sure whether the uploaded certificate is enough or not (when i asked them whether shall i re upload it again).   

What Should i do in this case ?  if I submit again with same certificate , will it help ?   or what is relevant professional for my Degree ?  Can I renew Iqama when SCE is still valid ?

Please let me know

Thanks

Shajil

SCE will not accept..As per your profession Sytem Analyst your Education background or document should be related also. Even you re-submit still they will reject.

I have friend his profession is Technician but his Education back ground is H.R.M. Saudi council rejected the documents and advice to change profession. 

In my case, my profession is instrument technician and my education background is Bachelor of science in electronics and communication engineering (5years). As i submit my document for verification (all attested) the SCE replied that they change my profession from technician to engineer because of my education back ground and got approved. My iqama is technician and my sce is engineer. The good thing i can upgrade my position anytime if apply an engineer position. I already renewed my SCE last May 2021 and got approved..

Hi, I am also facing the same issue, can you please share your number or advice me on what procedure do I have to follow to change my profession from data entry operator to Computer programmer.

tabrez982 wrote:

Even my certificate (BSC Computers) is attested and i don't know how this certificated doesn't qualify for Computer programmer Profession. Please advice me what to do next... I really appreciate.

Did you change your profession? if yes, Please advise me.

How can i get temperory membership of saudi engineering council

ijazrahim888 wrote:

How can i get temperory membership of saudi engineering council

Which Saudi Council of Engineer (SCE) category Engineer (Professional) or Technician (non-Professional) you want to have temporary membership. You need to elaborate your post.

My proffesion in saudi council technician but I don't have certificate I don't have  degree what kind of certificate need to saudi council I have experience in telecom for 5 yrs now my saudi council suspended how to renew my iqama expired 2 yrs

I have problem in my saudi council membership suspended my profession as technician I cannot renew how to fix my problem I don't have certificate only experience 5 yrs in telecom how to renew my iqama expired almost 2 years please help me to solve the issue thank you

Hi please help us. im trying to upload the requirements in saudi engeering council same documents that i uploaded when i got my 1st membership as temporary now that im renewing it again they did not allow me and the documents is rejected. im only have high school diploma and experience certificate as ac techinician. any one help me please

@cuteitabs7

dear take an appointment to SCE and go directly with a saudi (May be HR person) and try to show what you have, it can solve ur problem

else change the profession

@oracleotn

I am here in Saudi Arabia on engineer visa,

how to get registered with Saudi Council of Engineering temporarily just in order to release my Iqama. Why i  want temporarily cause 5 years not yet passed since I graduated.

My degree is attested from Saudi embassy and Saudi cultural in Pakistan

is that possible if I visited myself to SCE.

A friend of mine has been a permanent member of the Saudi Council of Engineers for the last three years.

He received an email from SCE asking him to upload the contact information (email, phone number) of the issuing authority for his certificate.

He cannot find any upload link after logging into the SCE portal.  Can you please guide on how to upload this information since the email says it must be uploaded and not sent via email.