Telemedicine in Canada

Hello everyone,

Maybe you have already tried telemedicine in Canada or you are very tempted to take the leap. With the pandemic and the necessity to avoid hospitals, telemedicine seems to be the new normal.
We would like to know your opinion about this recent phenomenon or to have your feedback if you already gave it a try when you needed to see a doctor.

If you have already consulted a doctor remotely from Canada, what was your impression?

If not, are you willing to try it? Why?

In your opinion, what are the pros and cons of this practice in Canada?

What type of doctor have you been able to talk to? What platform did you use to make this medical appointment? How easy was it to fix an appointment? What about payment?

How did you get your prescription and was it valid at the pharmacy?

Thank you for your contribution!

Have a good day,

Diksha,
Expat.com team

Hi Diksha,
Fortunately, online health services has become more and more common around the world, and of coarse in Canada.
I personally prefer online consultation with a doctor much more to face-to-face one.
However, sometimes I have to see a doctor in person.
I know a website in Canada that provides health services for men. I don't think their services and products is for you (as a woman), but it's just one of the places that provides quality services to customers. Here's the website: https://upguys.com/