IS THE USA BANKRUPT ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yL8Pa1KiW6I

Yes. It is.  Anyone with any foresight is buying gold, silver, precious metals and land/real estate.  You cannot keep spending trillions and bring in billions. Simple math.

You said it Madam !

Many countries are heavily IN DEBT. Bankrupt? That depends on the definition doesn't it. As far as I know it means one cannot pay one's debt so declares such. I don't think the USA has declared it is bankrupt.

That said, yes, huge debt is a problem.
Costa Rica is currently under the thumb of the IMF (internatinal monetary fund) and they are trying to force Costa Rica to raise property taxes and etc due to their huge debt to the IMF.

Many countries borrow from the IMF then have trouble making payments, then the IMF forces their "austerity" measures which can lead to strikes, protests etc.

SOS, No one should sit and Waite for the USA or any other country to officially declare bankrupt, if so they will be caught with their pants down! As for as the USA and any other country is concern the boat is over the falls already. The smart money is rushing into Crypto Currency, that's where the future lies!

Many are bankrupt and don't declare it, they simply wait until they can't borrow and spend no more. Declaring bankruptcy means acknowledging a problem and seeking a solution. I love the USA and continue to pray, engage, and work toward its prosperity but it is clearly beyond the ability to pay. Desperate people do desperate things- our people are loosing their heads and critical thinking and turning to hoodlum ism. It will get worse before it gets better. Smart people will prevail.

I hope people sit up and take notice, their safety net may not be there when they need it the most. Now is the time to take action and make alternative plans for when the economy goes down the sewage. There is but limited time.