Looking for new friends

Olah!! Gosh, I need new friends. This city is just too big for me without friends. hehe

Hello and welcome to the forum Dazzling Light!!

Maybe an introduction could help ;)

Regards
Armand

Hello Light

Can you wait until end of august?
I need trust friend in that city until now iŽm in europe.

See u

Jo.

Dazzling Light! wrote:

Olah!! Gosh, I need new friends. This city is just too big for me without friends. hehe

hello,my frined,i am native boy,25 years old ,i can show you around the city,hope be your friend~~~looking forward your mail!tks
mail:[email protected]

Hello zhujialiang!

Could you please introduce yourself well and avoid doing copy-paste?

Thank you,
Harmonie.

well,i am now working in a trading company near changning district,i love movie ,football,tour and other thing,hope make some friend here and hanging out for fun.i am really a nice person and you will know when we meet eachother,hehe~~~it this enough?

Hi all!!!

I arrived at Shanghai a few weeks ago, I'm here for an internship.

A colleague introduced me to a chinese culture club, that shows you specific aspects of the chinese culture, like music or kungfu. I met many expats there.
The club is every two saturdays, near JingAn, hear is the link of the club : homestayglobal.com/View/NewsView.aspx?ID=329, it will be nice to meet you there!

See ya all

Mex

Well if everybody is introducing themselves to make friends ... here is my Shot!
I am originally from Mumbai 29 yrs old..
I am an Architect and work here in Shanghai.
I live in the Huangpu District area.
Before arriving into Shanghai (which was just 3 weeks ago) I lived in the US for 3 yrs and in Bangalore for 3 yrs.

I love eating --- sensible food ... must stress this in China :)
I love movies --- English that is :)
I love traveling

I am taking mandarin classes too and hope to get better in speaking
Wish me LUCK

Hey guys,

I think this is the best place to introduce ourselves,
I am Deniz, I have been in Shanghai for 3 months. Looking for new friends. Feel free to contact though: [email protected]

By the way, the next chinese culture club is this Saturday, this time it's about chinese painting.

I will be there, come if you want to make new friends and to know more about chinese culture !!!

homestayglobal.com/View/NewsView.aspx?ID=384

See ya

Mex

It sounds like a interesting event and nice opportunity to exchange culture. I will be there:)

Nice! See you there then!

hey,

Am Sindisiwe from South-Africa . I just moved to chengdu china for an English teacher job & looking for new friends to hang out with.  Also do anyone know where i can find South-africans living in china..   keep in touch...

Yours  faithfully
  sindisiwe

Hi everybody!

My name is Kirsten, I'm from Belgium but I study at Shanghai University. I'll be in Shanghai for 10 months and I'm looking for people to hang out with.
Doesn't matter for me what we'll do; going out, shopping, sightseeing, whatever you guys sugguest, because I want to get to know Shanghai better!
[email protected]!