What is best way to understand the Vietnam.

Hi, Hola,

This is Neel from India, I am a Traveller and Supply chain Logistics professional with 10+ years of experience.

I was interested to visit and stay for some period in Vietnam.

Specially interested for  working and travelling both things, that is best way to understand the country, people, culture, atmosphere.

I loves interacting with new peoples and culture. Your ideas and suggestions are most welcome please.

Welcome Neel,
under Covid lockdown I would think it is impossible to come to VN currently unless you have a job offer letter from a domestic company who also will move earth to bring you here. Besides, you need to be an expert, which probably could be justified in your case.
If you don't have that, you might have to wait until next year...Btw, India is not the best place to be in right now, because their Covid cases are exploding. So, there might be a travel ban even from India or a future travel ban.
But I might be wrong, so let's see what the others think.
Anyways, have a great day.

omneel77 wrote:

Hi, Hola,

This is Neel from India, I am a Traveller and Supply chain Logistics professional with 10+ years of experience.

Specially interested for  working and travelling both things, that is best way to understand the country, people, culture, atmosphere.

I loves interacting with new peoples and culture. Your ideas and suggestions are most welcome please.

Covid aside, most companies hire locals only regardless of experience
Here what you know doesnt mean as much as who you know

omneel77 wrote:

Hi, Hola,

When VN reopens to tourists, you should travel throughout the country from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City, if you have time.

Also, if you like reading and can find it, there is a book called "Understanding Vietnam" by Neil Jamieson.

In addition, check out some youtube videos made by Vietnamese people in the meantime.