Exit of Child without visa

Hi!

My 2 years old son was born in Bahrain. He has all the documents like passport and birth certificate but he doesn't have a visa ever since.

The reason for this is my husband and I got separated and he went back to my country and left me and my son in Bahrain.

I kept my son here with me  without visa because my company won't issue visa to our dependents.

Now we want to leave Bahrain. How can I take my child out of Bahrain? Is passport enough document to show to the immigration officers?
Or will they be needing an “exit permit” of my child? If yes, how long does it usually take for them to release the exit permit?

Appreciate your response.

There is no exit permit.  But you will have to go to immigration and pay the fines on behalf of your child for overstaying before you can leave.  Newborns are allowed 6 months I think to get a passport & visa and after that time, they are treated same as people overstaying without a visa.

Please can I travel back to my country without my baby's birth certificate in bahrain,she is 5months old baby

I have her hospitals details like discharged summary and hospital bills

Her certificate is taking much time

Birth certificate takes only two days better you take here otherwise in your country may be questionable after that you have to open a file in immigration then you can go

@Iamrosy.m you have to open file in immigration for the baby may be it will come around 80 to 100 bd grace period fine then you can go dont get delay bcoz  we dont know when they are changing rules

good day! can I ask how old baby allowed without visa in bahrain? thank you

No expat is allowed to enter Bahrain without a visa.

@georgesaraos08 can you please me what did you do...?

@deenshaarif how long will it takes to issue travel permit from immigration office.? ... we already got my baby's passport

Visit NPRA and do it at the earliest, the OP may not be active.

@Vaishnaviyesod62 it will take one are two days

@deenshaarifThank you

I have to duscuss one case herehusband n wife both working here but duting 3 months pregnancy husband loss his job then till delivery hiw father wil survive here? n later which documnets or visa i have to use til baby 6 months so i can go back to india woth baby

Wife can sponser her husband, ask the wife to speak her employer regarding this. Husband will have only 30 days grace to exit the country once the Visa is cancelled ( this can be extended at lmra)