Coming to Uruguay as soon as I can

Hello, my name is Max currently living in England. Having bought a building plot in Colonia del Sacramento about 10 years ago and having retired a year ago, I had hoped to be in Uruguay by now. I am currently buying a house close to Colonia's Barrio Historico but have no idea of when I will be allowed to enter the country. I would have liked to have got some vegetables growing this spring.

Hello buddy. I live in Greece very alone here. I also want to make acquaintances in Uruguay..but I do not know how. if you want we can talk and help each other my email ***

Moderated by Diksha 2 years ago
Reason : Please do not post contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello, I live in Uruguay, you may contact me if you want.

Thank you very much..I would like your help .I am from Greece and I want to stay permanently in Uruguay..How long can I stay with a tourist visa and if I can renew my visa every month

Hello,
You can stay 90 days a a tourist (no need of visa in case of Greek viruses citizens), once current restrictions are lifted.
Permanent residence comes later, once already in Uruguay, and is more complex. You must be aware of the necessary documents for your specific case,  most of which must be obtained in Greece (better before you get here).
If you need more detailed info and assistance, please send me private message.
Diego

Thank you very much. you have an email or face book.***

Moderated by Diksha 2 years ago
Reason : Please do not post contact details on the forum for security reasons.

Hello,
Please send me a private message in Expat, as it is not possible (or simple enough) to share emails or other contacts in this public forum, for security reasons. I can't see yours either.
You have to click on my name or the blank icon next to it) and send me a private message. Also, if I'm not wrong,  think I already sent you one.
Diego

Am happy for all the responses and contact am Kirk hopefully I'll be in uruguay some time this year,  however am going to need help for housing and a job
Anyone  can reach out to me I'll be very happy and grateful

Hi friends my WhatsApp ***

Moderated by Cheryl 2 years ago
Reason : For security reasons, do not post your contact details on the forum please.

Are you going to buy or rent your accommodation? Google inmobiliarias uruguay to see what you can get for your money. If you are buying, you will need to add 9% to cover fees and taxes.