EXITING OMAN TO DUBAI WITH INDIAN PASSPORT

Hi,
I am planning to move to Dubai. Current employment visa need to be cancelled. I have an employment offer from Dubai, but currently have to travel on visit visa with family. Is it possible to cancel our visa and go to Dubai instead of India after our visa cancellation. Will the immigration allow that.
Kindly revert

Hello Abhay

If you have UAE Employment visa in hand, then you can cancel your Oman Employment visa and go to UAE no need to go to India
Same can be done if you have UAE Visit Visa, provide you have dummy ticket for one sector Muscat to Dubai is fine, current date - after one month Dubai to Mumbai or Cochin whatever, because Airline may object you, as you are entering in UAE and not exiting the country, that is the reason you require Exit Dummy ticket to show the Airline Staff that you will exit UAE in after one month, which is possible with any travel agent
If you require any more information / help you can contact me, as I do travel between Muscat Dubai always
All the best, take care God Bless!!!
Best Regards

Moderated by Diksha 3 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details through private messaging. Thank you.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
adroitmuscat wrote:

Hello Abhay

If you have UAE Employment visa in hand, then you can cancel your Oman Employment visa and go to UAE no need to go to India
Same can be done if you have UAE Visit Visa, provide you have dummy ticket for one sector Muscat to Dubai is fine, current date - after one month Dubai to Mumbai or Cochin whatever, because Airline may object you, as you are entering in UAE and not exiting the country, that is the reason you require Exit Dummy ticket to show the Airline Staff that you will exit UAE in after one month, which is possible with any travel agent
If you require any more information / help you can contact me, as I do travel between Muscat Dubai always
All the best, take care God Bless!!!
Best Regards

Hi, how can i contact you. Need your support on similar issue