Recommended ISP especially in North Jakarta

Hey :)

I currently use IndiHome but they're not hitting the mark. I don't know how other people experience it but I keep getting problem and I start to think that it has something to do with the area I live in.
For those of you who live in North Jakarta or people who know more about this subject, I would appreciate your suggestion. I am new here and your help is much appreciated.

Big thanks in advance :)

Hi Petrathians. I've been using IndiHome for a few years now and we have no real problems so far. I upload a lot and watch Netflix on TV and while the internet is fast enough to work and upload lots of files, the streaming for Netflix does sometimes have a lower quality on weekends especially in the evenings. But apart from that we are very happy. We are thinking to either increase the internet speed or alternatively subscribe to a second provider such as First Media as we have a living room downstairs too and the extender is useless.

Something funny though. When we called Indovision to let them know we were going to cancel our television subscription, they immediately offered us a Rp100k discount per month and to open up all the programs for a year. We didn't accept, and they keep texting us better offers. So, we tried that with IndiHome, and they also immediately gave us a big discount and increased our internet speed.

So in my opinion IndiHome is pretty good for both streaming and general internet use as well as uploading lots of files, but perhaps consider a faster speed if you find it inadequate. Haven't tried First Media yet but will know soon enough.

Hello, using Indihome here but in Bogor with a 40Mbps connection.
As Shill pointed out, we're experiencing some big drops in speed starting at the end of afternoon and during evenings.
The service is not too bad but lately we've been having some local problems with damage to cables due to road work as well as Indihome moving their center, blah, blah. So in the neighborhood there have been talks about moving "en masse" to another provider. My Republic came as the main contender even though, personally, I had never heard about them.
I checked their website and they indeed have some interesting offers with high upload speeds and it would seem better ping rates which can be of importance if you also intend to play online.
While interested I still haven't made a move and now that Shill mentioned it I might just contact IndiHome telling them I gonna move to another provider and see what they offer!

It happened to me too Shill when I was about to ended one of the TV cable provider they will give us quite interesting offer.