Leaving for good :(

It's so hard to leave UAE, my home for almost 6 years. :( Guess its time to move on and go back to my country. Well, you see I have been jobless since January and to be honest everyday is a struggle for me. I've had a few job interviews but turned out most of them are scams. They'd collect money from you for some processing fees. They never give you jobs, they only deceived job hunters. Some job vacancies requires age limit. I am 35 and they usually want somebody who's younger. Its really sad, I don't think that age matters more than the skills and experience.

I no longer want to prolong my burdens and decided to just let go of UAE. I don't have the means to stay longer and I don't have the means to book for a flight ticket. Please if anybody here needs someone to help them out with chores. I need a part time job so I can book a flight back home. Need a part time job badly. Thank you

Hi mcarmel84,

I am very sorry to hear that you are having a hard time in UAE. :(
I hope that everything will be different for you in the future.

For your job search, i strongly advise you to post a free job ad in the jobs in Dubai section, it might help you to get in touch with potential employers.

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com Team

Might be able to help.
Give me a buzz to discuss

Hi friend  you don't loose your hope you will succeed if you keep trying don't think about expenses lodging and food I can adjust for you .
Contact me on ***

Moderated by Diksha 3 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I do hope you already find the jobe.

@mcarmel84 I understand your situation very well because it's a similar situation am in or have been in rather but going back is not really an option because if there were better job opportunities home we won't be here. You have to be strong and keep trying OK. There are be9days ahead. I have been a victim too to this fake job agencies or should I say consultancies. I haven't really gotten an offer yet but I have hopes and do believe something positive is coming soon. Just keep trying and be positive OK. You can create an account with a good work background in sites like LinkedIn and Naukrigulf OK. I bet you that with your experience and Nationality potential employers will contact you. Search jobs online and apply too it may bring in good results too. Don't give up OK. Be prayerful too cus everything should be Channeled to God for divine intervention OK. Wish you all the best. Giving up and going back is not an option yet as long as you are still able and willing to work. 🙏

Khooooo it's sad to hear that ...

I am 38 years old and I hope for personal and professional renewal in UAE, as Sgt123456 said: do not lose hope and keep looking.

Strength, determination, courage and MOTIVATION: you must always be optimistic to move forward. never give up  :top:

Tell yourself that a small job can be a stepping stone to a bigger one.

Good luck and as they say in France "Bon vent".