Looking for friends from Canada

Hi, I am a middle aged male, looking for friends from Canada to share with experiences. Send me some tips through my Email. I am writing from Tanzania,

Mr. Bagamoyo

Hi Bagamoyo!

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Armand

Hi Armand,

Great!!!!!

Thank you

Mr. Bagamoyo

my name is Moses b Morison i am looking a friend Canada one of my dream i want to stay to county which different to Africa,no which type friend is if woman or men no matter age am looking friend.

Hi everyone,

My name is Ann- Marie and I am a UK citizen, both my partner and I would like to eventually move to Canada and would love to connect witheither fellow UK citizens living in the Toronto area or any other nationalities. We are coming to Toronto in Jan on holiday for a month and would love to meet with anyone in the area. :)

Best Wishes

Ann-Marie

looking for a good freind who can feel my emomtion

@bosani rapheal > can you please introduce yourself? Thanks.

Hi

Happy New year.

I am Roselyne from Kenya a God-fearing lady 33years never married with no kids looking for friends from Canada.Happy new year 2022

Hi,  my name is Bashiru Sakiru

I come from Ghana

I'm 27 years of age

I'm here looking for friends
From any European countries
                          Thank you

@martinezclervildalila.

Please do not post contact details on the open forum for reasons of personal safety. Use the PM system to exchange details.

Moderated by Cheryl 2 years ago
Reason : For security reasons, do not post your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
My contact is***
Check me on wstsup
Moderated by Cheryl 2 years ago
Reason : No contact details on the forum please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
For reasons of personal safety please do not post contact details on the forum.
@ann_marie80

hello ann ... howe are you ???

@Christine  hello ... howe are you ??

Hello I am fine thanks and you?

Hai I'm Indian

Hello I am Edward Nyalia from Uganda, a student for undergraduate studies and Iam looking for good friends from Canada who can share with me education issues and how we can sopport each other. Find me on facebook or instagram and we continue from there. thanks

Ok

Hello there, am Lillian from Uganda, I wish to get new friends from Canada

Hello Lillian,

Are you in Canada at the moment?

Yoginee

Expat.com team

Hello from Sanjay Pasari

Are you in Canada right now?

Which city?

Hi!

I am from Ukraine, recently moved to Canada as a refugee, I want to find friends

@stumpy where are you from?

Hello everyone,

Please note that this is an old thread from 2011 and the posts have not been informative or fruitful since. I am therefore, closing it.

Should you want a good start on the forum please make sure that you introduce yourself when you participate.

All the best

Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed