Internship in Indonesia

Hello,
I am 31-year old man and live in Sweden. I am a student in Management hospitality and hotel industry, and I am interested of doing my internship in Indonesia because I am already very familiar with the country and have been to the country three times. I have many friends in Indonesia, my girlfriend lives there and I can speak bahasa, even though not yet on a fluently level. I love Indonesian food , culture and the hot and humid climate. Because of the ongoing situation, the hospitality and hotel industry have been very bad affected and it makes it hard for me to find places that offers internship. I am not looking for a paid internship since my education finance it for me, I just need to be accept as an intern. It is also important for you to know that  my internship place doesnt need to be a hotel, it can be any place that including sectors of:  guest relations, marketing, customer service, restaurant & kitchen and cleaning service.  I would love to get the opportunity and experience  to love in Indonesia, since I have a good relation to the country.  If anyone can help or suggest me about places that offers internship, it would mean a lot to me.
Kind Regards,
Johan Segerstedt

Hello,
Oh really... thank you so much , that means a lot to me!
you can send the link to my email: ***
Kind Regards,
Johan Segerstedt

Moderated by Diksha 3 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I would love the link too, if it's not a lot of trouble. I'm a fresh graduate and currently looking for job as well.
Big thanks in advance :)