New to Lyon

Hello fellow expats. I have just moved to Lyon. I came from the Philippines. I am currently working at home. Hence, I'm bored and want to go out. I don't have friends yet so I would be glad to find some new friends. Care to share some places to visit in Lyon? Thanks a lot.

Hi Ruby, welcome to the forum  :)

As you have just moved to Lyon, what are your first impressions ? I hope that you will get some interaction soon.

There are so many places to visit but since the pandemic is still around I will advise caution. Sunny days ahead, perhaps you could have a look here for any upcoming event : https://www.lyon.fr/

Do you speak french ?

Have a lovely day,
Anoushka

Hello Anoushka,

Thank you so much. Yes, it's a beautiful place. Havent been to some places but so far, I'm amaze with the view and structures. The people are nice too.

Yes I do have A2 level in french. Im looking for someone to practice French too.

:)

Enjoy beautiful Lyon  :)

Looking to practice French, might be a coincidence, but someone posted an advert recently looking for an english speaker : Exchanges in French and English (language practice)

Feel free to contact that poster. Also check out Expats Living in LYON on social media  :cheers:

Anoushka

Hi Ruby, comosta...i hope you are fine,  let me know if you want to grab a drink out in anyplace of your choice...

Hi ruby , if you are interesting. I'm a mom and I live not so far from Lyon in a very small village.