Expenses when we go home

My father just died and we are dependent are we the one who should pay for the expenses to go home when we will go ride 2 airplanes to go home from saudi to manila and another to cebu.

Hello Paolo Paule,

Welcome to Expat.com and my deepest condolences to you and your family.  :(

Yours is an unusual situation. I sincerely wish that other fellow members could have a clue about procedures to be followed in cases where dependents are bereft after the death of a family member who is responsible for their Iqamas.

Have you tried contacting the Ministry of Interior and explaining your circumstances to its officials? You should maybe give it a try...

Our thoughts are with you.

Diksha
Team Expat.com

Hello Paul,
I really pray for the departed soul of your father. May God RIP.

1. You should contact your Embassy to help you out.
2. Contact your father company to pay your family travel arrangements.
3. If none of the above works, use Social Media help to donate for your travel.

May God Bless you and your family.

The company said that they will pay the expense of 1 flight only back to the Philippines (manila) and we are the one who would pay for the second plane ride back to our hometown (Visayas, Cebu).

Is there anymore who can help us with the expenses since my Father is the only one who has work and my mother has no permanent work. because after landing at the airport there will already be bills to pay for COVID swab tests and we need to rent somewhere to live temporarily for days to wait for results and we still have to pay it with our own savings which are not enough.