Looking a job in Philippines

I am an Australian citizen and living here but would like to find a job in Philippines.   I am working as an Auditor looking for similar job or Admin or office jobs.

Can someone suggest me who to find or locate an employer who is willing to sponsor a foreigner. Linkedin does not seem to a good web site anymore,

They can only sponsor you if the role you are filling can not be filled by a local, not sure what your area of expertise is as you mention only auditor, admin or office job. Immigration here is pretty strict on this subject.

Can you elaborate more?
Example, Bachelor of or Masters of Business Admin from university of ETC, 15 years of experience at KPMG, looking for Audit position, specialize in Finance and Tax

Might help someone that do come along this post and point you in the right direction.

As for linkedin, I wouldn't give up on it as it's still one of the best source of info farming, uh I mean gather info and connect to other professionals old and new. Aside from what you are doing here, You can try multi-national companies and try sending a email to their Human Resources.

You'll have to do some "leg work" on this one.

not sure if posting help wanted links on here is allowed but they can be easily found with a simple google search "Philippine help wanted".

You eventually run into job referrer's and even head hunters, but don't ever give them a $0.01 even if the position they are showing you is extremely good. They make money only if they can sell you, if they believe you can fill the position, they would just direct you to the HR dept of that company. If they insist you have to pay some applicant fee, it's probably a scam or they are just taking advantage of you since you are a foreigner.

Goood Luck on your Search  :top:

Wow, twice I agree frank. Yes head hunters have their purpose but for me and my employment here was through an international company (US) that recruited me to come and work in the Philippines. 2 x 6 month stints, I never did any paperwork and only submitted my passport to HR periodically to extend my work visa, they did every thing.

As frank suggests you need some pretty good or sought after qualifications and experience to secure lucrative/decent employment in most foreign countries. OMO.

Perhaps scour the positions in Oz,,,,, being an Aussie national you might pick something up in a BPO but given the down turn due to C-19 and international companies pulling back resources could be difficult, I wish you luck and good fortune.

Cheers, Steve.