Live as a Vietnamese in a day

Hi everyone, my name is Van Nguyen (or Nguyễn Hồng Vân as in my birth certificate :D). Im currently working for VTC10, a channel aiming at Vietnamese oversea and will be soon broadcasted worldwide.

Please have a look here vtc.com.vn/#/VTC10/22
Right now we are preparing for a show called "Live as a Vietnamese in a day", in which an expat/foreigner living in Vietnam will be invited to experience a day as lived by an average Vietnamese.

The show should last 30 minutes with little script. We will try to capture lived experience and most of all, to have fun.

So if you are living in Hanoi, is keen on experiencing the local culture, love having fun and don't mind appearing on TV, drop me an email at [email protected]. If you are not in Hanoi, send me a message anyway, because as we settle down and expand the program, we will travel all through Vietnam very soon.

Please introduce yourself, your interest, your motivation to participate in our show and of course, the best way to contact you. I will update soon about compensation, but I suppose the experience is rewarding in itself.

Look forward to meeting with you
Best,
Van Nguyen

Thank you for the information.  I live near Washington, DC, in the US and I can view the web site here.

Hello. I came to Vietnam for a one month holiday. I have been here 3 years now. I have been asked to be in a movie before about the war. When I got here I came from a 5 star hotel in Malaysia to a room in Thu duc. If you want a foreigner for your tv programe I am happy to help In HCMC. Not Hanoi.